• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you had some weird dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quast2

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    Why didn't you get in the limo with the woman? :D

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I have dreams like probably less than once a month, that's kinda strange.

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
  • I had tons of freaky dreams. One of them involved me giving birth to a Machop. :confused: (I was a Machoke in that dream in case you're wondering.)

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Robot Wars, but I had another where Sir Killalot tried to drill my head.

Kisa

------
    Once I dreamed that I was in Pharaoh Tutankhamen's tomb (in Egypt) and he rose up from his tomb and told me to go to one of the pyramids and get him a bag of gold. So I did and when I came back and gave it to him he said, 'Go to PC.'
    ------

.... Yeah.

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The wiredst dream i have all the time is...Im in hawaii under a crystal water.A chain is tiyed to my foot it i'am able to breath i step on something and it's a 34foot Manite ray.I hold on to it and dives in to the sand i yell"no!". Then wake up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back