• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen have you noticed that

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    have you noticed that when your done healing your pokemon nurse joy says
    thank you we hope to see you again
    thats messed up its like shes saying we hope your pokemon get hurt again see you later

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
  • AdamHays. I have noticed that throughout the whole pokemon series. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again. LOL. It is pretty funny if younthink about it.*thinks*. LOL

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Ice demon said:
    Well how else would joy feed her family??
    she needs to support the baby[future] joys at home ^_^
    How would they do that when you don't pay them for their services.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hmmm...the other people there and their Blisseys/Chanseys pickpocket you while you are healing them?

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
  • i'm sure "we hope to see you again" was there in a nice way. so it means that next time your pokemon gets hurt, we hope to be the ones to heal them again... or something like that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    When R/B came out, I also thought it was really weird they said this. Apparently many others did too, because NP had a letter about it in the Player's Pulse

*Whips out old NP's and starts looking...*

I'll post if I find it.

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
  • yah why do you lose money when you get sent to th pokemon center. I could understand in a trainer battle, but if you faint a pokemon while battling wild pokemon why do they take away your money.*yawns* Its not fair!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I thought of this as well. But... there aren't any Blisseys in RuSa, so they can't be pickpocketing anything... yet the PokeCenters always look much nicer in a nice... sort of way. Maybe they're getting funding from another source... maybe it's a conspiracy! *gets silenced by the evil conspiracy leaders*

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD"

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    I think the same thing. Why does she say that? It sure sounds as if she is wanting your Pokemon to be hurt again. But I think she really means that she hopes to see you again instead of saying:
    "OK, you're done, now get OUT!" ^_^

Kelsey

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    She's just saying it to be nice.She knows anyway your gonna battle with your pokemon.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I think that in a pokemon center they have some secret places where they clone pokemons before healing them...then they sell the clones to some professors that give them to some trainers..LOL..*going to take a shower cause feeling crazy*

Years
  • That's no nurse Joy. It's a random nurse. In the anime they made it look like Nurse Joy with many relatives just to exagerate the fact of soem RPG NPC repetitiveness... ^^

On to the topic. It's the most polite thing to say. Would you say: Get out and don't come back, ya kid!

Back