• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you pre-ordered yet?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Has anyone preorderd Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue or Pokemon Ranger yet? I just went to buy Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII at EB games today and both were available for preorder, so I put 5 bucks down on both. I think paying 5 bucks in advance is worth having a copy guarenteed for you.

So has anyone preorderd yet?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ranger, yes. Mystery Dungeon, no, partly because I don't know which version to go for...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Ranger, yes. Mystery Dungeon, no, partly because I don't know which version to go for...
    You want to go for the Blue version. Touch screen capabilities, and you can go back and look at all your previous mission statments, which you can't do one Red Version.
    A "Rescuer's Guide" has been announced as a Mystery Dungeon pre-order bonus (go to www.pokemonmysterydungeon.com). It looks like it's a 48-page tip book, kind of like that FR/LG pre-order bonus.
    The site doesn't seem to be working...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Poll....

I pre-ordered Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Blue & Red Rescue Team. I aslo pre-ordered Pokemon Ranger...and you should put a poll up...

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    I only preordered Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I might be able to get Red. I don't know if they will have a bonus for those who pre-order Pokemon Ranger at a specific time, so I'm waiting.

Ha. Ha. I feel numb. Ha.

From,
    ~TheRoad

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Yes, I pre-ordered it(Blue rescue team)! I also got the rescue guide, it actually gives you some of the pokemon you can only get in the red(and vice-versa) through wonder mail!! I hope my personality either matches: a Cyndaquil, a Cubone, a Pikachu or a Treecko in the game...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i didnt,guess i'll have to beat up people in my way @ Wal-mart.....

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I'm playing red version(rescue team) right now... that touch screen stuff isn't THAT important, but meh, I dont even own a DS so I had no choice. I borrowed a friends and converted to ROM file. I got much better screenies then serebii.

theotherfreakyguy

aka Satan
    Years
    I preordered Pokemon Blue Rescue team on August 20, payed it all then, and then picked up my game and rescuer's guide on September 19. I probably wont preorder ranger though, because it comes out on halloween and i won't be able to go. I might change my mind if I get something for preordering. anyone know about that?

Back