• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Having a break on Battle Servers.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Lately I feel like I need a break on many Showdown servers that I attend to, including PC Battle Server, as I have to focus so that I'm staying fit on my rehearsal. So starting today, I might not come to any Battle Servers every Friday and Saturday, and I hope you guys understand.

And don't worry, I'll keep on active at PC at this time.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Good luck with your rehearsal~ and we'll welcome you back with open arms any time.

Just keep an eye on what you have to do, and we'll be supporting you all the way. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Nonon;bt97315 said:
    Good luck with your rehearsal~ and we'll welcome you back with open arms any time.

Just keep an eye on what you have to do, and we'll be supporting you all the way. :)
    Oh... thanks Nonon.

Back