• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Having a problem with the screen zoom option.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2013
    I'm having a problem with the screen zoom option, I want to change the game screen to a 256/192 ratio witch, when i edit the ratio it works fine the problem is that the screen zoom when edited to 0.5 does not work it remains at 1.0 eventhough it says 0.5 in the settings script section.

it does work however when i choose the option in game.i want it to be 256/192 zoom 0.5 when the game starts up.

FlipelyFlip

Arr teh Pirate
    Years
  • if you have a save-file, delete it first, then it will resize it with 0.5 ;)
    had the same problem like you for the first time (:

~flipy

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2013
    if you have a save-file, delete it first, then it will resize it with 0.5 ;)
    had the same problem like you for the first time (:

~flipy

Thank you very much for that it worked like a charm. it took me ages to find the save file though for some reason it was in save dat folder in my documants instead of in the game folder have no idear how that happend.

Back