• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hayloo wonderful people!

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    hiya!
    im robzi and new to this amazing site. i hope this site will keep me entertained for a long time ^^
    i will try and be active.
    so anyways, hello xD

Years
    HIYA!

Hiya Robzi!Wow you have really got the hang of everything!I mean you already have your own signature!I STILL can't find out how to put pictures on to it!So any way welcome to PC!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hey Robzi, welcome to the PC! ^^

This forum is a very friendly place here!
    Always read the rules very good, and also make good friends here too!

Hope you have a good time here Robzi! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Robzi!

You'll have a lot of fun, there are many things to do here^^
    I also hope you'll be active here!

Have a great time!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, robzi!

I hope PC meets and exceeds every one of your wildest expectations! You should have a great time here, and I do hope you stay active and contribute =P (That shouldn't be too hard, since PC is quite an addicting place)

Have fun, and I'll see you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, I'm quite sure that PC will keep you entertained as long as you want it to. I don't think there really has ever been a time when I have logged on to the community and found nothing new to post in or no new messages to respond to! It's simply a great way to spend your spare time, Robzi!

Welcome to the "amazing site!"
    I'm sure we are all glad to receive such a fanatic new member. It's always a pleasure to meet someone who truely expresses great interest when joining an online community. I can tell you're going to be a pretty decent member around here, eh?

Well, it would be great if you could be super active, however; It's perfectly understandable if you cannot be. Real life takes precedence over an online one, and I don't believe any of us would wish you to fall behind in school, work, or other such activities. Just visit us whenever you feel you are free to do so!
    (I don't think the Pokécommunity is going to go anywhere any time soon. xD)

Have a great time, and I hope to see you around the boards.
    Take care!

Back