• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haz and Crew Rom Hacking Team

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I say no to littlebair. He saved in JPG, which every spriter knows is bad. There's no shading on the body, either. Anyways, Haz, we're gonna need a sprite inserter, since I can't figure out how to do it. XD

Here's the improved Swimadile: Sorry I'm so late.

Haz and Crew Rom Hacking Team

pokerachi

owning team
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    i meant to say spriter.......

hurry plz reply already
    :(

Last edited:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    @Mormo: I was looking at it on my phone so I don't see the JPGness. And Swimadile looks good. I'll try and insert him later.

@Pokerachi: Excuse me, I'm not sure about you, but I have a thing called a life. I don't see why I should accept you anyway seeing as you have no proof of work.

To all current team members: I have my Year 10 Homework tasks coming up so Moon-Glow is (temporailly) suspended. Maybe in a few weeks we'll resume work.
    Heres what you should do if you want work:
    Mappers: I stuffed up the borders so those need to be fixed. I'll send you the IPS patch.
    Mormo: Just resprite my original fakemon. If I get a spare moment I'll pm you the next one.
    Meanwhile I'll be working on ideas and maybe a little scripting.

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    No prob. I'll redo the ones in your art gallery for now.

Back