• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hazeh's Trade Shop (we do breedings)

Hazeh

Pokemon Mastahhhhh~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    && WELCOME TO HAZEH'S TRADE SHOP xx.

Services we offer:

Trading
    -- Even if it's a pokémon I'm not currently looking for and I think I can get a good deal off of it, I WILL trade for it. Otherwise, I will decline the trade.

Breeding
    -- Currently I can breed Feebas, Ralts, Gligar, Gible and Eevee eggs. Or any other common pokémon. I will add to this list as I expand my pokédex. Once I can get my hands on a Ditto, I'll breed any breedable pokémon I have.

&& WANTED LIST xx.

DITTODITTODITTODITTODITTO 8D I seriously need one. Shiny or nonshiny. Shinies are cool but I doubt I have anything worth trading for at this point in my game (6 badges, supposed to be going to Snowpoint)

SHINIES! My shiny collection is at 0 right now, sadly. At the top of my list are EEVEE, CHARIZARD, UMBREON and DITTO.

Starters from any generation game. Top of my list are SQUIRTLE, CHARMANDER and BULBASAUR. But I want them all. (No need for Chimchar or the ones available in DPPt)

FOSSILS. I can get Cranidos really easily. I think I have one already. But I don't have Sheildon and I'm pretty sure there are others available in Pt.

COMING SOON: ITEM TRADES
    Soon I will post up a list of all items I czn trade. Off the top of my head, most TMs and stones, heart scales and a lot of the equipable items.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I can trade you a non shiny ditto if you want, what have you got return?

Back