• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heading up to Nationals in St. Louis, Missouri

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    I am posting my deck for St. Louis, Missouri when Nationals hit America. I think I need a little of facts before I start to register the deck.

4-3-4 Walrein RR (Maybe tech 1 MT)
    2-2 Claydol
    2-2 Floatzel GL Lv.X (Tech for Walrein revival)
    1-0-1 Dusknoir DP (Flygon RR surprise)
    2 Uxie
    1 Unown G
    _______ 23 Pokemon

4 Call Energy
    10 Water Energy
    1 Rainbow Energy (Tech - Nationals has a WIDE variety)
    _______ 15 Energy

4 Bebe's Search
    4 Roseanne's Research
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Broken Time Space
    1 Night maintenance
    4 Poke-Healer
    1 Time Space Distortion
    2 Buck's Training

My strategy for the deck is straight powerful Walrein, or attack with Flaotzel in emergencies. Cold crush, pow, then go with as much Power and swarm with everything you've got. You kill my Walrein, no problem, Floatzel GL will take care of the job and reuse the Poke-Power. Buck's training is for extra damage against 80 HP Pokemon since Walrein only does 70.

Dialga G does not shut me because Floatzel GL is an SP Pokemon, not a regular evolution.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You have a very nice deck and I, personally, cannot see much wrong with it besides the strategy in which you're using it. Relying on Floatzel's Poké-Body is not a good idea because Floatzel may be KO'd in battle.​

Juliacoolo

Uchiha Blood.
    Years
  • Dialga GX might help this deck in time of emergency. Compromising your bodies, for another dialga G.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Sounds like you have a pretty solid set up there. I'd maybe through a Dusclops in just for safe measure, but other than that I can't see any real problems.

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'd personally take out the Healers as you're gonna be recycling your Walrein anyways... I would add in maybe an Energy Restore JUST IN CASE you don't have Floatzel to help you recover. It gives you a win-win situation. So 1 Energy Restore, 1-1 Weavile for Gengar, and 1 Azelf LA for the techs. You're probably also gonna want some SSU and a few Warp Points for taking advantage of BTS and because you can recharge completely after the Scoop (Plus Power Spray will kill ya... :/). Warp Point is for Flygon and it also helps your Dusknoir. That's what I'd do. I also personally like this deck a lot! Props to ya!

EDIT: Meh... I just read Walrein's attack. You're gonna want a LOT more Energy Restore than just one...if you plan to discard, that is... It'll help ya!

Back