• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hearing the music when not playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlutterRaeg

The Cult of Personality
Years
  • Hey, I recently got back into Pokemon games as I mentioned in my introduction thread and have noticed something that I remember happening to me when I was younger as well.

After I'm finished playing Heart Gold, I will notice when other sounds are around a faint sound of the music from the game playing in the background. Is this normal? When I turn off other sounds to see if I can still hear it, it normally goes away. I know my DS isn't on or anything, so it's my head doing it. Has anyone else noticed this happening before?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wait is this a question about the game's sound or is this meant to be a discussion topic? I'm a bit confused, lol. :(

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Wait is this a question about the game's sound or is this meant to be a discussion topic? I'm a bit confused, lol. :(
    I think what he's saying is he hears faint replays of the soundtrack from HGSS in his head after playing, but he feels like he's hearing it in real life.

OP, maybe you're going in and out of a mini trance or something like that? I've had stuff like this happen to me before but it's never been a big deal and is usually my imagination playing tricks on me if I'm tired? Maybe you're tired? That's the most advice/help I can give from the information in your post bro.

FlutterRaeg

The Cult of Personality
    Years
  • Apparently my friend hears it too, maybe I've just played it too much. Lol.

But no it's not when I'm tired, it's random really. Probably just my brain thinking about it, kind of like how you hear a voice in your head when you think but there's not really a voice in your head. Because, well, sound is moving air and such...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • You're being followed by a poltergeist with a penchant for video game music, you'll just have to get used to it - this is your life now.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well...I don't see much coming from this thread honestly. I'm sorry about your ears? I guess? But this doesn't have that much to do with the games, because this is more about what your mind is doing I suppose, and idk if there's even a place to discuss that. Sorry. :/ If you have a way to make this sort of topic more relevant to the games, then feel free to repost.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back