• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart Soul Mind: Shinies,Events,Breeding and more

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Welcome to the HSM trading thread!

Ok so this is a thread where we offer Shinies, Events, Egg moved pokemon and items ect.
    This is a joint thread between me and my partner sam_sdc. I'll be doing mainly the Breeding and he will be covering the Events. As for shinies and items just ask and either one of us will hand them out.

Here are some ground rules[ugh more rules i know lol]
    1.No hacks
    2.If it's not on the list ask and we will get it[if within our power] for you
    3.Anything specially requested will be put onto the list of things available
    4.Don't ask for crazy things[but I am pretty flexible and I will cut you some slack once in awhile]
    5.If we seem to have overlooked or forgotten you then simply send me a PM and I will work on your request right away!
    6.If you want to help out with the thread let me know and we can "hire" you.

Oh and to anyone who is willing to make us a banner you can have three things from the shop free of charge! Just let me or my partner know.

Ok as to what we have:

Events:GAMESTP PCP UT
    SPR2010 PCP UT
    TRU Arceus UT
    Sinjoh (Metal Burst) Dialga UT
    Sinjoh (Hydro Pump) Palkia UT
    Sinjoh (Shadow Sneak) Giratina UT
    and it is still being updated so just ask

Shinies:

Ditto
    Meditite
    Aipom
    Dunsparce
    Vulpix
    Pidgey
    Kakuna
    Weedle
    Poliwag
    Sunkern
    Corsola
    Rattata
    Abra
    [Still being updated so also ask away]

Egg Moves:
    Cyndaquil: Flare Blitz,Howl,Crush Claw,Extrasensory
    Chikorita: Leech Seed, Leaf storm, Vine Whip, Counter
    Totodile: Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Crunch
    [Give me more and I shall work on them]

Items:
    Between me and my partner we have just about everything. Ask for one and tell us how many you want!

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • Since your shiny list isnt complete yet i was wondering if you had a shiny chingling (sorry if you wanted people to wait before posting)

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • i would like your shiny ditto i can offer 10anivv ho-oh or lugia or 1 of my shinies for trade (clefairy,roselia,starly) :P

Years
  • Since your shiny list isnt complete yet i was wondering if you had a shiny chingling (sorry if you wanted people to wait before posting)
    Sorry, don't have one yet. I'll get a hold of one sooner or later, so check back often.

ummm, what level and gender are your shiny:
    Ditto
    Meditite
    Aipom
    Dunsparce
    Weedle
    Sunkern
    Hoothoot

Of the ones that are mine:
    Ditto - Lvl 10, Genderless
    Meditite - Lvl 13, Female
    Aipom - Lvl 26, Male
    Dunsparce - Lvl 7, Male

i would like your shiny ditto i can offer 10anivv ho-oh or lugia or 1 of my shinies for trade (clefairy,roselia,starly) :P

As long as the Ho-Oh is legit, it's a deal. PM me with your Friend Code.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    i would like your shiny ditto i can offer 10anivv ho-oh or lugia or 1 of my shinies for trade (clefairy,roselia,starly) :P

ummm, what level and gender are your shiny:
    Ditto
    Meditite
    Aipom
    Dunsparce
    Weedle
    Sunkern
    Hoothoot
    Weedle lvl 10 female
    sunkern is a lvl 10 male
    And my hoothoot is Mia right now.....hmm

I don't know if you're offering EV training services, if not, i can help with this =)

Sure if you want to help that would be helpful

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Ok letting you guys know we now have an EV training service. Also we have more shinies on the way[corsola krabby and a few others]. We have more egg moves on the way[currently working on a shadow sneak Ralts and a Vaccum wave Riolu]. Make requests people ^_^

Pika-Boo

Unhatched Egg
    Years
  • After the discussion we've just had will defo do business with you - you seem to just want to help people out! I'm going to put this thread in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    After the discussion we've just had will defo do business with you - you seem to just want to help people out! I'm going to put this thread in my sig.
    Thanks! If you eve want anything just let me know and I'll give it to you! Enjoy the Gengar!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I will trade you a shiny machop for your abra and a shiny bidoof for your ditto I also have lvl 1's with good IV 's all are legit and caught or hatched by me

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I will trade you a shiny machop for your abra and a shiny bidoof for your ditto I also have lvl 1's with good IV 's all are legit and caught or hatched by me
    The ditto's are sam's! if you want i can try and catch you one.....

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Ok we can trade those two.....I'm not really giving them away but if you want some and you have nothing in return I will cut you some slack and almost give them away.....right now I'm looking for a sycther and leydba.....

Back