• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heartbreak

Have you ever been heartbroken or have you ever broken someone's heart?

• Yes, I've been heartbroken but I haven't broken anybody's heart

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Yes, I've broken somebody's heart but have never been heartbroken

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Yes, I've been heartbroken and have broken someone else's heart

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No, none of that has ever happened to me

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    Oh, how un-cute that my Venusian friend had decided to post right after me. </3

(XD)

Either way, back to the topic at hand. I'm not surprised that there are so many people for the 4th choice. Afterall, many people in this forum are still young, and may not start relationships early. However, I'm more surprised that so many people are so sure that they'll always remain #4 that they'll never break someone's heart and will never be broken... especially never breaking someone's heart. I mean, the most random guy/girl can suddenly pop up and express the love, which you may reject because you are just not interested... and by doing that, you've broken someone's heart already o_O;

Really, it's pretty easy to do either one, and if not both of those... it's just so very difficult to start only one relationship, never get asked again, and this one relationship last to marriage and beyond~
    I have a friend who at least is trying for that. He's been with his first girlfriend for several years now, and it certainly seems like they're going to get married. (He's about my age) He did have crushes who kind of broke his heart before, though, so you don't even have to initiate a relationship to break a heart or have yours broken, as you said.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Broken, yes. Broke, yes. Meh.

5 days? You were writing 10+ pages worth of solid emo-ness per PM, frosty. =x

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Broken, yes. Broke, yes. Meh.

5 days? You were writing 10+ pages worth of solid emo-ness per PM, frosty. =x

All of that accomplished in 5 days though =P

(Sept 27 4:00-ish - Oct 2 7:00-ish, to be exact)

Fine, 6 days including the Oct 2nd...
    Those solid emo-ness PM is awesome. They're the most and only poetic stuff I've ever written in my life <3 I'm amazed at my metaphoric abilities which I can never reclaim again after that XD

As for Abby's comments, I think a *lot* of people always try to have their first relationship as the only one... the only other people who won't want that are those who want to have different relationships just to gain experience, sort of... to see what life is and what it has to offer; to see which sort of lifestyle or guy/girl to be with will work best for them.

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
    Years
    well lets see i've broken a few hearts got myne broke by the same guy many times...yeah the weird parts that i bounce back really fast and now the guy that broke my heart is wrapped around my finger lol.
    having my heart broken made me stronger than i thought i was when it came to love,but thats just me.i hope i never break someone elses heart cause the guy i did it to turned out to be a really nice guy and i know that i really screwed it up...so yeah no more of hurting guys for me.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I've never really had my heartbroken. Just been hurt, and exaggerated a bit. But I may have almost broken someone else's... Luckily, that hasn't lasted. And I hope it'll never return.

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    Nope and nope, and nope for the future as well.

All eye candy thus far. I've fallen for no one. The most intimate contact I've had with a girl, is eye contact. My heart's not getting broken anytime soon. For me to break someone's heart, that person would actually have to at least like me ... I'm not breaking anyone's heart anytime soon.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    My heart has been shattered, but, as far as I know, I haven't broken anyone's. 'Cause no one would ever like me in that way. ;3

Nagori

Hiiii~ <3
    Years
    I'm not so sure I've broken someone's heart, but my heart has been heartbroken. o_O;

I'm all "OMG I KNOW ISN'T HE SO CUTE 8D" And then the next day after he turns me down I'm like "OMG I HATE HIM OMG DDDD: HE MADE ME EMO."

..Yeah. </3~ xD

Back