• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold Society!

HeartGold95

HeartGoldFTW!
    Years
    This is for anyone that is getting Pokemon Heart Gold version!
    You may goin in and discuss anything Heart Gold related!

Years
    i'm getting heartgold and i simply cannot wait - does anyone have any idea when it will hit the uk because unfortunately for me that is where i live

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'm in too!

Yea I have no idea when it will come out in New Zealand because we usually get it after everyone else

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2010
    I'm getting heartgold as well! I think i will get it as soon as it releases in Japan!

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I'm in too!

Yea I have no idea when it will come out in New Zealand because we usually get it after everyone else
    I agree with you. I'm from New Zealand as well and I'm really wishing Heartgold was available now. Sucks that we have to wait for the Aussie's to get theirs first*steals the games from Aussie*

HeartGold95

HeartGoldFTW!
    Years
    Go To my profile and look for my groups and join and feel free to put the sig image if you join!
    Thanks to Pokemon League Champion for the sig!

Oяiginal

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Sign me up! Finally a place for players of Gold/HeartGold, I like Silver/SoulSilver though(even if I never played it)

Back