• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Is there a move relearner in the game?
    Cause the move tutor in the move deleter's house in the eighth gym's city can't remind my Piloswine Ancientpower which, according to Serebii, is a "-" move (like, a move you can only learn by a relearner...just like Hippowdown and the fang moves).

Tochukaso

Grass + Bug
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    i was wondering, when ho-oh or lugia follow you, do they look the same as when you first see them? because if they did, they would be too big, and if they didnt, it would be a bit strange

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Guys, have you found a place where it is possible to revive fossils? It's gotta be somewhere.

I do not believe the area in which players can revive there fossils have been located as yet. However, it is speculated that it just may be in the Pewter City Museum noting how it has been reopened unlike in the original GSC.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Uh, if I import HeartGold, will it be in Japanese? Either there's an english version, or everyone here's very good at guessing/reading japanese.

Years
  • Uh, if I import HeartGold, will it be in Japanese? Either there's an english version, or everyone here's very good at guessing/reading japanese.

It'll be in Japanese just a lot of people here use English translation patches and since this is a remake, old Walkthroughs will work.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    wasnt sure it i shouldve made a new thread for this so ill ask here anyway...

could it be that...

HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers
    +
    =

only b/c the hair looks the same and the evil grin AND!!!!!!!!
    i kno theres been ALOT of speculation but could be this be the proof we've all been waiting for???
    it seems like there is a celebi event???? u get it and then u go back in time and see silver and giovanni talking and giovanni leaving for johto...

thanks to serebii.net
    https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=416248&page=17

Vale

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    How do i get the Magnet Train Ticket? cuz the copycat doesn't give it to you (as far as i can read)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    It's probably in Pewter's museum guys. There's a scientist there who said something to me, then the next time I talked to him, he said something else. Those were probably:
    1. I'm a fossil maniac. Give me a fossil and i'll revive it.
    2. So, are you bringing me fossils or not you jerk?

And the place wasn't available in GSC, so yeah...
    Anyways, i'm sorry for repeating my answer but, is there a move relearner in HGSS, so, for example, a Piloswine could learn Ancientpower?

Hamilton - you have to get the machine part in Cerulean's gym back to the electric place thing.

Tochukaso

Grass + Bug
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    How do i get the Magnet Train Ticket? cuz the copycat doesn't give it to you (as far as i can read)

I seem to remeber that you had to get her doll back from the fan club where Lt.surge is (i think its called vermillion). but that could have changed with the remakes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011

You have to talk her, then go to Vermilion Pokémon Fan Club, there's man sitting with Clefairy doll on the table in fornt of him, takl to him, he'll give you that doll, then go back to copycat and there ya go! :))

But you have to found machine part in celeruan pool and take it back to power plant

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    You have to talk her, then go to Vermilion Pokémon Fan Club, there's man sitting with Clefairy doll on the table in fornt of him, takl to him, he'll give you that doll, then go back to copycat and there ya go! :))

But you have to found machine part in celeruan pool and take it back to power plant

that's what i was missing- thanks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back