• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    hey, are you gonna post any of the other first person view area pics i posted? (i think that they are all around page 8-11)

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hey, are you gonna post any of the other first person view area pics i posted? (i think that they are all around page 8-11)
    hmm... what are u talking about? :/ can u post it again please?

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    Thank you so much Aero. You won a bug contest for me? How sweet! I was kind of hoping for a daylight-time side profile of them, but I'm grateful for what you did! *saves pic* I'll be looking forward to more updates. <3
    Mmm, I can re-take. No biggy.
    And yeah I did. xD Kinda. I remembered Bug catching was on thursdays so I was like.
    I should go compete. So I won with Pinser. And was like. "Yes!" Wasn't expecting a fire stone though. xD. Originally I was gonna rock smash around for it.
    But anyway. I'm heading to Whirl Islands after school for Lugia, I'll see if dewgong is there.
    And Bellisom I just have to find a Gloom + Sun Stone
    You wanted bigger pictures?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Just posting a picture of my new Shiny Tentacool~

HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Oh wow, I can't believe I forgot to come back here...

Aero, thanks for taking care of my requests and I can't wait for the re-take as well.
    t.A.t.u and everyone else, I love those screens. Especially the one of the two shiny tentacools, even though i know it's hacked. XD I'm such an idiot. T.T

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024

Aero, thanks for taking care of my requests and I can't wait for the re-take as well.
    t.A.t.u and everyone else, I love those screens. Especially the one of the two shiny tentacools, even though i know it's hacked. XD

actually the other is a ditto :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

t.A.t.u and everyone else, I love those screens. Especially the one of the two shiny tentacools, even though i know it's hacked. XD
    ...If you ever accuse me of hacking again I will find where you live and stab you with a NDS.

1. My Tentacool isn't hacked.
    2. Look at the name of the Tentacool fighting mine.

Yeah, Ditto can transform. :|

Anyways:

I like the Rocket event in Goldenrod for this reason:

Misty4Life

Years
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry everyone! T.T I was really tired when I looked at that, I didn't see the Ditto name. I've seen people hack to get screenshots before, and I didn't understand. Could you ever forgive me t.a.T.u? D : Please?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry everyone! T.T I was really tired when I looked at that, I didn't see the Ditto name. I've seen people hack to get screenshots before, and I didn't understand. Could you ever forgive me t.a.T.u? D : Please?
    Eh, sure. o:

My Tentacruel misses the ocean ;-; :

Oh, wait, I found it in a cave..it misses its cave~ ;o;

Misty4Life

Years
    {Thanks you t.a.T.u}

You know, I don't think I've seen any waterfall screenshots before. They look great. : O Along with your awesome, 100% legal, shiny Tentacool. I'm glad they put they shiny ows in the game, it makes the screens look so much better and realisitic.

And in that shot, the Tentacool actually does look like it's missing it's cave. : ( Poor Tentacool.

Back