• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'll ask again, can someone screeny the whole route 36?

I'll love you forever, since it doesn't last. :D

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    I'll ask again, can someone screeny the whole route 36?

I'll love you forever, since it doesn't last. :D

HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

If you can be more specific on where you want I can take more.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Whoa, you actually CAN have everything follow you?

:O Ho-oh...
    That's right, any one of the 493 Pokémon may be following behind you, including their shiny forms and other forms such as Shaymin Sky Form for example. It is a revamp of Yellow's following feature with Pikachu from before. There are tons of screenies with them around this thread, so you can go through the pages and see what has already been taken before. The first post of course has quite a large variety of given images.

To be honest, I don't think I've seen a screenie with Ho-Oh following behind the trainer as yet. May I request that please? I've already seen one with Lugia so that's not needed.

Years
    Anything else? :]
    *clears throat* :P

-Pikachu, for yellow version nostalgia.
    -Non-Johto starters (evolved forms), as in Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur, Sceptile, ect.
    -Dialga and Palkia (because I've seen Arceus and Giratina-O many times)
    -Eeveelutions, Jolteon and Vaporeon in particular. <3
    -Darkrai
    -Gengar

I don't expect you to do all of these, but any of them would make me happy! :D

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years

Anything else? :]
    No, this is more than enough. I can definitely back up what I mentioned earlier. I haven't seen any screen shots with Ho-Oh following behind until now, thank you. Frankly, Ho-Oh's OW Sprite looks really well. For a large Pokémon and compared to Lugia's I don't mind it at all.

Back