• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    No, it's Leaf. And last I checked, you're not a moderator, so chill. It was just a question.

i know im just stopin the thread from being closed thank you

anyway i appologise your right its leaf not blue sorry

Marlon88

Elite Trainer
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Pokemon

I see that you have found and battled RED it is cool that he is in the game

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • No, it's Leaf. And last I checked, you're not a moderator, so chill. It was just a question.

Yes, Leaf is the female counterpart to Red while Green is formally known as Gary by most. So, they are two different characters nonetheless. However, no sprites of Leaf has been given like all other sprites were shown so I believe it is safe to assume Leaf will not be included in the game.

Going back to the screenshots however, I love the new look for Prof. Oak's lab. The table has been moved back rather than on the side and the vibrant colors such as the back wall really brings things out more such as the three Kanto Starter Pokéballs.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Yes, Leaf is the female counterpart to Red while Green is formally known as Gary by most. So, they are two different characters nonetheless. However, no sprites of Leaf has been given like all other sprites were shown so I believe it is safe to assume Leaf will not be included in the game.

Going back to the screenshots however, I love the new look for Prof. Oak's lab. The table has been moved back rather than on the side and the vibrant colors such as the back wall really brings things out more such as the three Kanto Starter Pokéballs.

ye its great also the green liquid in the machine is animated and swishing around

I see that you have found and battled RED it is cool that he is in the game

yes red is very awesome but be warned he is very strong his pokemon are even higher level with his pakachu being level 88 now also every one of his pokemon know the super powerfull 1 hit KO moves that were intraduced in gen 3

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i picked out some of my favorite Screenies :)
    ps, i forget, is it called SS. Anne, or SS. Aqua?

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    yeah- i made it a point to get all of them and all the Gym Battle banners (but i missed out on Whitney's)
    my fav is probs Ilex Forest

they are all so beautifull wait till you see the kanto ones

Years
  • I seriously... can't wait, its amazing to see how far they've come from the first gen. games (Red, Blue, Yellow) to the fourth gen. games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver)
    and Lugia looks AWESOME in his little lair.
    omg.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    idk why, i'm in a screenies kinda mood
    YAY SCREENIES!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    oww right sorry but it is just like in gen 2 just with more mountains
    So they left out the most of Route 23 AGAIN? That's laziness I must say. They did it in G/S/C because they didn't have enough space, but they should have no excuse here.

Back