• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    k then, ill try to get that,

there you are, electrivire
    HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Wow, these are EPIC. This game is gunna be awesome :D -is uber excited-.

EDIT:
    Can someone get a screenie of a Tauros following the player? I just wanna see what he looks like haa.

Guy

just a guy
    Years

• Electivire = Epic win. Considering Electivire is one of my personal favorite Pokémon, it's OW Sprite is definitely nicer than imagined. The only one problem I have with it is that its head looks just a tad too big compared to its body, but still loving it regardless. A couple different shots of Electivire in different angles would be nice though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    aw i maybe getting soul silver but i found out u get 3 legendary birds when i prefer the dogs (but lugia's cool) hmmm maybe i will get heart gold

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    @iPredator jpej? lol :D

@Duskwire:
    o_O taraus, was it?

Quag-Squire

[i]oh-ho![/i]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    Those are awsome! I especially like the Rayquaza, so only the first pokemon can follow you?

Years
  • Yes The 1st Pokemon In Your party Follows You.. Which You Can Switch Around To Whichever Pokemon You Want. =P

Laden

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    smoochum..
    lol i forgot, are they in the ice path?

anyways, i found one, actually u need to breed it, so i asked my friend to trade it to me, he agreed right away!! perhaps he was in a good mood. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    i have some screenies of my tweaking glitch explorations - which worked by the way. i just dont seem to find them anywhere.. : /

Back