• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Ok so I just beat the 3rd Gym and got the Plain Badge!
    On My Way to the Pokeathalon Dome to play some mini games to get a water Stone for when Poliwag evolves into Poliwhirl!

So my Team Currently :

--
    --
    --

Lv20 | Lv20 | Lv20 | Lv18​

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    After countless hours of Voltorb Flip, I got EXACTLY 2,100 coins and bought a female Dratini. Gosh I'm never going in that place again, the music is burned into my head.

Also soft-resetted for a shiny Eevee from Bill - I'm wondering whether to get an Espeon, Umbreon or a Leafeon - which would require trading but it means I'd have a grass-type...

Croconaw Level 23
    Surf, Bite, Water Gun, Ice Fang [very happy with this set up]

Pidgeotto Level 23
    Twister, Roost, Gust, Quick Attack

Flaaffy Level 22
    Tackle, Cotton Spore, ThunderShock, Thunder Wave

Growlithe Level 21
    Bite, Flame Wheel, Ember, Odor Sleuth

Eevee Level 5
    Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand

Dratini Level 15
    Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    i'm training out on route 48, those tauros give a load of experience... too bad i'm training gengar...

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    still tryin' to catch zapdos so I can trade my pikachu for a french pikachu and then pop a lucky egg on him thunder stone him into a riachu and then hit the e4 to grind his ass to level 90+

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    As if my team can't change anymore...but I traded the Eevee away in exchange for a lovely little Sableye! He's so easy to train as the pathetic Nidoran's can't hurt him with Scratch :D

Croconaw Level 23
    Pidgeotto Level 23
    Flaaffy Level 23
    Growlithe Level 21
    Dratini Level 17
    Sableye Level 12

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Just defeated the Elite 4 for the first time with their increased levels and new pokemon

Feraligatr Lv65
    Houndoom Lv64
    Magnezone Lv63
    Gengar Lv64
    Mamoswine Lv67
    Lugia Lv64

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    "DAMMIT, PIDGEOTTO STOP BEING CONFUSED AND BEAT THIS VULPIX!" that's been about the last 15 minutes

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    been playing pokelython games and sring for good natured sudowoodo i got jolly now trying to beat rival in burnt tower

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I'm STILL trying to get the Totodile I want. =w=;;; This is the second day I've been SRing for the one I want.

But after that, it's pretty much all downhill. I'm gonna try and avoid trading to Platinum for uber-leveling up via Battleground battles + Exp. Shares. =w=;;

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    ohhhk

I picked Totodile, did all the strting junk and got to Violet City <3

Spent a while training at Sprout Tower before taking on Falkner. The two Gym Trainers fell to my Crocnaw and Rattata combo as I made my way to the little emo of a gym leader >:o

Pidgey fell in one shot to Croconaw's Bite. Pidgeotto was more tough. Falkner spammed Roost but eventually Water Gun and Bite got through and KO'd it. Zephyr Badge bb.

Caught a Pidgey, Mareep and Unown on the way down to Slowpoke Well, as well as an egg.

Croconaw//18
    Rattata//17
    Pidgey//8
    Mareep//12
    Unown//8
    Egg//... egg? :D

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
    Hm. Well, my first update. All 16 gyms beaten.

I was actually thinking of restarting and trading over Hoenn/Sinnoh Pokemon to breed but I can't find my other DS which has Platinum in it. _ _ '

Anyway, I've been underleveled for the whole game. Even with 4 Pokemon.

I caught Suicune earlier. No more Eusine. Yay! :D

My team:
    Nidoqueen [Nina]/F - Level 55
    Poliwrath [Polly]/F - Level 56
    Ampharos [Amphro]/M - Level 56
    Typhlosion [Tyson]/M - Level 56

Yep. All's that's left is E4 and all the leader rematches.

Gooner_Tyzack

Where's The Frigging Ditto?
    Years
    I just beat gym leader 8, got my dratini and then got my masterball. atm i'm just training my dratini while looking for suicane etc.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I have decided to try out the Heart Gold Expert Mode hack, I started with Chikorita and am going to trade a Torchic across from Pokemon Platinum once I finish the Mr.Pokemon quest.

My Team:

Chikorita Lv7

Torchic Lv7 (Still on Platinum but will be listed here)

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    After days of grinding at Mt.Silver, my team is FINALLY ready for the E4's second team. Everyone is at lvl 69, so it should still be a challenge.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I've give all me money to me mum and I'm just gonna keep hittin' the harder e4 til i get lucky xD

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Traded Torchic across from Platinum, defeated Falkner, now heading towards union cave and Azalea town. (my team levels will be slightly higher than usual as most of the trainers pokemon are at a slightly higher level)

Bayleef Lv16
    Combusken Lv17

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    13 badges down, 3 to go, just need to train up a bit for Sabrina and Blaine, then comes the epic grind for the last one... X3

Back