• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold / SoulSilver: What did you do with the legendary Pokemon?

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
Years
  • the only ledgendaries i caught in SS so far is Raikou, Entei, and Lugia. i use them, especially Lugia. only for like tough battles and stuff though. i cant wait too catch more ledgendaries! especially Suicune and Articuno :) oh! and Mewtwo :)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Well for legendaries, i box em, their my trophies. I caught a dranti to get dragonite and i do use that in me party

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    They are in my box

All my legendaries are in my box expect Lugia and Ho-Oh. I have only two legendary Pokémon on my team; Lugia and Ho-Oh. Strange but my Mewtwo disappeared from my box. Meaby my box was too weak for Mewtwo and Mewtwo escaped. ;)

Years
  • My Lugia is on my SS team cause I love Lugia. Other then that all the legendaries I have are in a box dedicated to legendary pokemon, though I've been thinking of moving legendaries into boxes suited for their habitats.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    I've caught all except for, if I'm not mistaken, Mewtwo, Articuno, and Rayquaza in HG. I'm not sure if I caught Moltres, yet, either. I can't catch Rayquaza, though, because I don't have a Groudon.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I boxed the ones I caught. The only legendary Pokémon from that game that I like using are Suicune, Raikou, and Zapdos. Zapdos I haven't caught yet and both Suicune and Raikou had unhelpful natures.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    All I have to catch in my Soul Silver is Latios. Therefore, everyone is stored in my box and are probably not going to be getting the light of day any time soon unless I use them for the Pokeathlon or something. I'm not really one to use legendaries on my team; only time I have was Suicune on Crystal. :x

Xiceman332

Da Bom
    Years
  • Certain legendaries like latios,or lugia go in boxes. but others like mewtwo and ho-oh need to be a part of your team. I have ways to use them all.

Faeiri

Pokémon Noob
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2020
    I box all of my legendaries. If I used them in battle I probably wouldn't put enough focus on the rest of my team. Catching them is fun, though.

Back