• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heartless Sora's Shiny/EV'd + IV Breeding Shop

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Would you trade your 10 jahre lugia, pokemon fan club jirachi, iv bred adamant squirtle with aqua jet and aqua ring and ev'd hasty deoxys for my two arceus shiny ev'd shedinja and shiny ev'd nidoking?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Yes.... Im available anytime... I will just VM you when im finished with your request

Great to hear!^_^

I have a few requests but I'll just post one for now.

Magikarp Adamant
    30/31/30/x/30/31
    Egg moves DD
    (I hope this isn't a time consuming request ;^^)

Also just asking, do you know how to RNG breed at all?

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    @dialga man: ok,.

@don jon: ok., deal...

@latios: I dont do rng abuse coz its too confusing for me... I just do SRs to get good IVs and i use ARs IV checker tocheck them

ALL: Im now accepting trades... VM me or post here if anyone wana trade now and also post the details of our trade

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    @dialga man: ok,.

@don jon: ok., deal...

@latios: I dont do rng abuse coz its too confusing for me... I just do SRs to get good IVs and i use ARs IV checker tocheck them

ALL: Im now accepting trades... VM me or post here if anyone wana trade now and also post the details of our trade

ok I have to get my shedinja from a friend tomorrow. so then can I trade you the two arceus and my shiny ev'd nidoking for pokemon fan club jirachi, iv bred adamant squirtle with aqua jet and aqua ring and ev'd hasty deoxys?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019

oh...

Well CMT for my request, or I could just make an offer^^

If you don't mind me asking, how does SRing help with IV breeding, I mean seem to get almost near perfection.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    Check my thread for your EV'd Lucario.

Sorry, im not intrstd in your pokemon

oh...

Well CMT for my request, or I could just make an offer^^

If you don't mind me asking, how does SRing help with IV breeding, I mean seem to get almost near perfection.

I got a ditto from my friend with max ivs... I checked it and its perfectly legit... Also, only 3 Ivs can be obtained from its parents and the rest are random ivs

pls check my shop for detail :)

I already posted wht i want... Its your shiny evd dusknoir and aggron for all three ofmy pokemon

i like your timid shiny ut seedot would you trade it for a shiny ut timid kyogre?

Ok... Deal

Last edited:

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    Hello, I´m interested in you EVd bastiodon, is it shiny? also, can you check my thread for it please?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    ill trade you for these
    ADAMANT Bagon
    JOLLY Larvitar
    for any two of these four
    T Bold Hypno
    UT Hardy Noctowl
    UT Relaxed Golem
    T Bold Wooper nicknamed Pinky

Years
    hey, i collect TMs, so i have them all. are you looking for any?

im liking teh Deoxys, Latios, and Shiny Absol. i can trade 6 TMs of your choice for those.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    hey, i collect TMs, so i have them all. are you looking for any?

im liking teh Deoxys, Latios, and Shiny Absol. i can trade 6 TMs of your choice for those.

U gotta be kidding me!? I even offer TM/HM services... Y wouldnt i have all the TMs???

oh i forgot to say all the ones that i offered were shiny if that makes a difference

I know they are but the nature is all tht matters for me...

Back