• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heartouch blacked out! (Or is it white?)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I was having issues when I was waking up, I find that I'm having the blackout that has started since this morning, which means I'm unable to access my internet because my router relies on the electricity. It's unlike my previous internet, which relies on the USB power from my laptop. My old internet is from the USB modem, after all.

And my parents finally decided that we're going outside, and it lasts for more than 3 hours until finally my house's electricity is back.

Anyway, I'll just give you guys heads up, if suddenly I'm unable to connect in here, that might be because of the blackout. I'm not sure when it is, because I rarely buy the newspaper to check the info, but yeah, just in case.

Back