• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heatransoul's Trading Center

<3

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    Same to you. =D I think the jirachi has some ribbons...

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    you have any Ev'd pokemon? And how is that Skarmory coming along?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    you have any Ev'd pokemon? And how is that Skarmory coming along?
    Not many. Just one ShinyScyther. It's a Sweeper. And I haven't even gotten an Impish Skarmory, I'm afraid to say. But don't worry; I'll get it soon!
    Still on to trade for feebas and spiritomb? If so I'm ready when you are.
    FC: 1591 0959 4531
    I'll be ready soon.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    hi. i read you (heatransoul), will do trade-evolve trades? i have a kadabra that i need evolved please. i also wanted to know if you had any salamence/metagross/tyranitar eggs for trade. i'm only on my second badge so i dont have much to offer. any help is appreciated :) thx

FC: 2106 4993 7305

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    im interested in that shiny scyther sweeper you just mentioned and the metagross lvl 100
    OK. And the Gengar!
    hi. i read you (heatransoul), will do trade-evolve trades? i have a kadabra that i need evolved please. i also wanted to know if you had any salamence/metagross/tyranitar eggs for trade. i'm only on my second badge so i dont have much to offer. any help is appreciated :) thx

FC: 2106 4993 7305
    Sure. I'll do a Trade-Evo. And I'll get the Eggs, too. Just wait a second.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    ok cool. like i said i dont really have anything that you would probably want for the eggs. so i wont be upset if you dont want to trade anything for them

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    so we are doing a clone trade meaning you clone my pokemon after and trade me 3 clones back for some fillers so its win win for both of us, and also i need to know what pokemon you want for them

Back