• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heaven Legends Team (Team Pokepals)

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    Team Name: Heaven Legends Team (Team Pokepals)

info: this team is for people who want to help us on our hack pokemon heaven legend angels awakening, and we onlt need the things in the ist below the aplication form.

application form
    Code:
    Name:
    Skill:
    Proof:
    Time on:

I need:
    Text editors,
    Graphic Editors,
    Presidant of fan club,
    overworld editors.

What we need to do.
    1. Text edit the whole game,
    2. make alot of routes and towns
    3. glitch checking

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    I'd posted it there and not got a reply for a while, so I just gave up.
    If you start a rom-hacking team, you need to be online almost every day!

Also, will you allow me the small task of translating your textphone message into a forum post?

Text-message style said:
    WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!
    Forum-post style said:
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying. How active should I be?
    [statement about whether you would actually like me on the team, without pointless things (like "No, you're too bad", but constructive criticism welcome), goes here]

[statement similar to: "I can't be online mondays and fridays, because I have piano lessons then football.", if applicable]

Last edited:

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    Ok! So.. just to clarify, do you want me on the team?
    If you do, just holler/reply/PM/e-mail/AIM/MSN/IRC/IRL-Chat to me!

PS. I was joking about the IRL-chat. If I see someone come to my house and talk about ROM hacking, I will be seriously freaked out.
    Then I'll lock the door, put up that chain-thing, lock my bedroom door, password-protect my computer screensaver (muhaha, distraction) and hide under my covers.

PPS. IRL means In Real Life

PPPS. Most people would type PSSS, which does not make sense, as it stands for "Post Script Script Script", instead of "Post-Post-Post Script", where "post-" is a synonym for "after-" in this case.
    Hooray for off-topic post-scriptage education...
    Wow, firefox dictionary accepts "scriptage" as a word!

Back