• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heii ^.^

Years
    Hello, my name is Ryan and I live in eastern Canada. I'm merely 15 years old, but I act older.

I have been absent from forums for months now, but I thought I'd make a return.

I'm a long time Final Fantasy fan, I have been playing the games since I was a toddler. I fell in love with the series when trying the old school ones before I was even able to understand the game's concepts. Along with that, came a love for RPGs, and I also love the Kingdom Hearts series.

Along with those RPGs, of course, I love Pokemon. I've been a nerd for the pokemon games for years, since I was like... 7?
    I have my pokedex full on Red, Gold and working on Ruby. I stopped buying them for a while, so I only own Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, (lost my silver), Ruby Sapphire, Emerald and just lately - Pearl.

I also have a love for Alexisonfire and Dallas Green, got a problem with it? then dislike me =P

Other thing I enjoy are skateboarding, drawing, writing, I'm a former graphic designer, and I love being a computer dork c:

Well, I've babbled on long enough now, hope you know me enough now to have an idea of who I am, I'm a nice guy if you treat me with respect.

-Ryan

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome~ you sound like a nice guy. x3
    Anyways, I hope you have a great time here~
    PM me if you'd like to be friends or chat sometime.
    have fun!

~catch ya later~ :2:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oooh, Canadian, a KH fan, and a Pokémon fan. Awesome. XD

Welcome to PC! ^_^ Hope you stick around.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah, awesome!
    Hurray for KH, & nice intro!

Welcome to the PokeCommunity~
    Have fun!

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    KH is awesome! Anyway, welcome to the forums. XD PM me if you ever have a question or if you want to talk.

Back