• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heliotrope's Breeding Center

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
    Do you want a Zorua for a Deino? I don't need it nature or IV bred. And if that doesn't work, I have most of the starters that I can breed for you. (Just not all the Unova or Sinnoh)

Years
    Mason69 - Have an Adamant Deino :) Just let me know when you're ready.

Woobat - Have Deino for you as well. A Zorua would be fine :) I'll list the natures of the Deino I have shortly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I can offer you a Zorua or a Chimchar, but I need a Tyrogue ASAP. You wouldn't happen to have a Tyrogue stashed away somewhere would you?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Thanks for the trade!! Sorry for hurrying you up but im really tired, college is stressing me out XD

Years
    Thanks for the trade!! Sorry for hurrying you up but im really tired, college is stressing me out XD

It's no problem at all, I totally understand. You may have heard what I was dealing with over voice chat.

Little kids and fart sounds abound! Haha, gawd.
    :P

Years
    UmbreonsShadow - Yes, I do :) I'll be online off and on tonight, so just send me a message if you see me on. A Zorua would be faaantastic, and I could also get you a Tirtouga.

Wow, you could get me a Ditto and a Tirtouga? Thank you so much! I shall get you a Zorua! :D Do you rather hatched or egg? Would you like two since you are giving me two pokemon, or would you rather some other pokemon? I only have access to pokemon from White at the moment.

And I shall watch for you to be online, then I can message you. ^^ I am also going to be on and off tonight. :D

Years
    Just the Zorua is fine :) You can offer anything for the second one, even if it's just a Patrat/Lillipup that you caught :)

EDIT: And egg or hatched is fine :) Generally prefer hatched so I know what it is though :p

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    I see you have free Dittos available. Would it be possible for me to get one? I would love to give something in return, but I don't have any of your current wants on my Black Version quite yet. I will, however, be happy to give you any of the Gen I-IV starters once I complete the game (I have some of them available in shiny form as well). Would that be all right?

Years
    I see you have free Dittos available. Would it be possible for me to get one? I would love to give something in return, but I don't have any of your current wants on my Black Version quite yet. I will, however, be happy to give you any of the Gen I-IV starters once I complete the game (I have some of them available in shiny form as well). Would that be all right?

Of course :) Just let me know when you wish to trade via reply or PM :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hey can you breed me a togepi or a treeko i just recieved pokemon white so i dont have much but i do have a sinpour

Years
    Absolutely, I have a Togepi though no Treeko. I could use a Panpour/Simipour, but if it's one of your only good Pokemon then I'll take a Patrat/Lillpup instead :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    its ok u could have it. i accidently use evolved it cuz its only level 11. when do you wanna trade? and which starters u have?

Back