• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hell on earth (invite only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Eight hundred years in the future, the world is in chaos. Buildings are in ruins, those that are standing are abandoned along with all the houses. The reason? Demons.

By some means, magic has become real and demons rule the world. People run in terror and so far there has been no resistance. Earth has been like this for four hundred years and the first place the demons appeared was the city of San Francisco. One minute it was peaceful, the next minute demons were appearing in bursts of flame and all means of weapons were being used, fire balls, energy balls, flames being thrown from hands and cars simply exploding without reason.

It took the human race a few months to organize its self. In each country all means of groups were gathering together to protect each other. A few thousand people knew exactly where the demons had come from, but they were too scared to speak out. Now, four hundred years later descendants of those few thousand have the knowledge that may bring the balance of good and evil back. It's just a matter of waiting.

The few thousand who know about they television show called charmed, can only hope that the actors who played the immortal good guys got their powers and are hiding out some where, magically shielded. Mean while across the world, thousands of people are finding out they have powers. And those people are the few thousand that know of how the demons came to be. And they are all teenagers, both female and male. Some are learning their powers slowly, and are making sure they know how to use them, others are learning fast and vanquishing demons if they can.

Also among the guardians (I will call the people with knowledge guardians) are some who know a secret, clues to a place of a complete encyclopedia of the show charmed. One of the original guardians was such a fan, that he compiled a whole book on the show, all the demons fought in the show, all the good beings, herbs, everything. And people have passed the knowledge through so, if good witches ever come to be, they can find it and finally, gradually, rid the world of demons and restore the balance of good and evil.

we are 5 of the few thousand guardians, who are slowing learning of their own powers. we will all be in one of the californian tribes, in a small unheard of town called victorville, which is in ruins.
    Rules:

1-Thorns is the co-owner of the Rp.
    2- Absolutely NO godmodding. I will hunt you down for that.
    3- Don't play anyone else's character without their permission.
    4- Any questions, pm me.
    5- Please, PLEASE read every post. Nobody likes having to explain what's happened in the Rp, Unless you've missed over two pages.
    6- follow normal pc rules.
    7- last but not least- have fun!

Name-
    Age- (12 to 25)
    Gender-
    Personality-
    Description-
    Powers- (not super powerful powers that make you unbeatable. One or two powers. No more than two)
    Other-
    Role play sample: (unless i say so, you must do this)

Name- Luella Jane(LJ, if you must)
    Age- (12 to 25) 16
    Gender- female
    Personality- she's a bit quiet, but only because she feels her words are not to be spoken in fear of hurting those around her. otherwise, she's a fun, outgoing, hyper girl, once you get to know her.
    Description- will come later, I've got to find the pic I wanted to post, but I'm gonna post my form so you can know that I am going to join. ^^
    Powers- (not super powerful powers that make you unbeatable. One or two powers. No more than two) levitation, telepathy(((in that basic area)))
    Other-
    Role play sample: (unless i say so, you must do this) do you say so??

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Name- Demona(the name she says)
    Age- 23
    Gender- female
    Personality- She rather act then talk. She quite and thinks out every thing. She will not jump in toany thing head first. She want to know whats going on. She findout what she wants to know at any means. She keep no ties. Has really no friends and don'e not belivein getting emotions mixed with work.
    Description- Fire like red hair. Dark(like black) eyes. Thin but musclar. Big bust. Aorund5'6 and wear all balck. Black loss jeans, black sport shoes, black tight croped shirt. Hear always up in poiny tail ect.
    Powers- Power to know what people are feeling and can portal(where ever she think of she can go to it).
    Other- She had a pet dog that looks like a wolf. Heis all black and called Night.
    Role play sample: I don't think i need this but *shruge*
    She wants to walk theough the door. She needs to know but she can't. She has no idea whats in the next room. It could be what she looking for but could be the end of her if she is wrong. What shall she do? She can't live like this any more! She truns the door handle and walks in....

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Name- Jarvus
    Age- 18
    Gender- Male
    Personality- Instead of being a wild party guy, Jarvus would rather sit in a quiet place and read. He is very cool and collected about his thoughts and feelings, as well as the respect for other around him. Although he is fairly cute, Jarvus has a darker side and that has caused a lack of real friends in his life.
    Description- Javrus is rather tall at 6'10, and rather muscular I might say. His hair is long and dark brown, streaked with green and red (He keeps it in a braid). He wears a white wife beater Tee and blue jeans. On his feet are a pair of steel-toed boots. His left ear is pierced twice whie the right is pierced four times. Jarvus wears a pair of dogtags around his neck, along with a golden heart locket.
    Powers- Super speed
    Other- He has two parakeets named Logan and Kurt. His only 'friends'. He wears black eyeliner and black lipstick*shrugs*What else can I say?
    Role play sample:

The island is huge.....how are we ever going to get of of it? The young woman thought to herself. It had been only a few hours since the plane had crashed, and thankfully, everyone made it out alive. Now, standing upon the sandy shore of the island, Serenia was slowly overcome with the feeling that they were being watched. Shoving a hand into her coat pocket, the girl pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Taking one of the small tube-like cylinders, she put it to her lips and lit it. "Well, we gotta find shelter for the night,' She mumbled, stuffing the pack and light back into her pocket.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    All right, I have the okay from Midnight-kun to play two Demons as well as a Guardian. You people need a challenge. *demonic grin*

Name- Syn
    Age- Appeares to be anywhere from 14-16.
    Gender- Female

Personality- Broken-down, tired, Syn has realised she really can't do as much as she once thought she could. Thrown into this war without a choice, beaten until she figured out who's in charge, she acts more like an animal than anything, letting her actions speak for her. She rarely speaks, though when she does, her voice is melodic and soothing, strange for one in her position. Syn is now being forced to track down and kill the Guardians, and following them has awoken new emotions and feelings Syn has never been allowed to feel. She doesn't know where she belongs anymore.

Description- Short, with a buxom figure, Syn looks like a normal person. Or, she would, if long ears, short horns, and a long, horse-like tail were considered normal. She has three dark blue stripes on her upper arms, the sides of her thighs, and on her back, as well as a single stripe running over each of her eyes. Her eyes are the most stunning thing about her. Where there is supposed to be white is a dark grey. Syn's iris are silver, and she has a small black dot for a pupil. Her skin is tanned, and her tail and horns are silver. Scars crisscross over every inch of her body.

Powers- Syn's powers are still developing. She doesn't quite know what they are.
    Other- Syn wears a black collar with a chain wrapped over it.

Name- Pupeteer
    Age- 15-17
    Gender- Male

Personality- A manipulative person, one who uses Syn for every need. Cruel, sadistic, he enjoys seeing others in pain, and loves to toy with their minds. He knows just how to set people off, including Syn. Pupeteer likes to watch Syn tear people to shreds, so often he captures humans just to put them up against her. It's a new sport he created for the Demons' enjoyment. But, when angered, he goes from mean little kid with a magnifying glass to someone who can deystroy entire cities in his rage. His new favourite pastime is toying with the Guardians.

Description- Straight dark brown hair hiding most of his face, and a white mask over his eyes, Pupeteer is a well-built young man, tall for his age, whatever it may be. He is pale, thin, and wears rather strange clothes, well-kept compaired to Syn's grey torn-up dress. A black top-hat, usually drawn far forward on his face, a long white and grey striped shirt with a belt over it, black slacks and boots, topped off with a crimson jacket. 5 threads hang off the tips of his gloves on his right hand.

Powers- Being able to exploit people, control them.
    Other-

Name- Anoarette 'Remy' Domovian III
    Age- 15
    Gender- Female

Personality- Your average, psychopathic, rebellious teen, Anoarette always has a suspicious smirk on her face, and a song on her mind. She is outgoing and wild, appearing to be in control of the situation. But that's only on the outside. If one gets a closer look at Remy, they'll realise how.... eh, dark she really is. It's almost impossible to gain her trust, since it usually takes about seven years at the least, but she's actually very calculating, assessing each situation with a sharp mind. She tries acting like a clueless rebel, but her songs and voice usually give that away.

Description- A mid-sized girl, Remy usually wears 'punkish' clothes. Her hair is short, but long enough to be pulled into a low ponytail, except for her bangs which reach her chin. It's been dyed black with red and plum streaks. She wears baggy black pants, a slimming T-shirt with the words Sarcasm. It beats killing people. on it in red. Under that is a striped shirt in grey and red. A spiked choker complements this, and a chain hangs loosely around her neck.

Powers- Flames 'n smoke.
    Other- Remy is a complete Pyro. Watch yourself.

Role play sample: But... but........ Do I have to? *doe eyes*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Before this slips past the one month revival rule, I would like to state that I am currently perfecting sign-ups for this roleplay. I'm sorry I'm taking so long with them, but I must have a few things clarified before posting them here. I AM working on them, however.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    thank you! and im so sorry to every that has joined, that this is taking so long to get starteded...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    It's my fault, Midnight, so you needn't be sorry.

Anyway, Amy is here. Finally. x_x

Name- Amy Fontaine

Age- 13

Gender- Female

Personality- Amy has a shell. Rather quiet, shy, and timid to outsiders, she seems very difficult to 'get to'. If someone manages to break through this shell, however, they'll see that she's very kind and caring, an extremely gentle soul. She always wants to help, feels sympathy for others, has a soft spot for animals, and is constantly trying to do the right thing. However, she carries dark secrets that she refuses to ever mention, and despite her sweetness seems rather sad and broken at times. Thoughtful and distant, her mind often seems to be somewhere else. Is she hiding something?

Description- She's about 5'5", and has long, almost waist-length brown hair that falls almost like a mane about her. Her ears are slightly pointed rather than round, and her figure is somewhat busty. She has bluish-green eyes, which she sometimes wears glasses over. She usually wears jeans and a random t-shirt, and a pure white, angelic velvet cloak with these. Around her neck hangs a necklace with a teardrop-shaped sapphire on it.

Powers- As she is a whitelighter(though nobody knows it... SHH!), she has the powers of one. She also has the ability to turn into any animal she desires to, something that came with her from when she was alive.

Other- She has a black, half-wolf husky named Balto, and her mother(who doesn't know her daughter's a whitelighter, because, by chance, she, like everyone else, never knew Amy had died...) is the wisest witch in all of Victorville.

Roleplay sample: Not my best, but meh...

She'll die....

"Eclipse," whispered Cassie. She had only every heard the name once before, but it felt all too familiar. Memories flashed in her mind, memories that, disturbingly, didn't seem to be her own... She glanced at Alpha and Serina, but, unsure of how to comfort either, said nothing. Instead, she traced a thin line on her left arm that had never been there before, longing in her eyes. She instinctively reached for the pocketknife in her jeans, but something held her back. No, she realized. Not yet. Withdrawing her hand, she straightened her expression, resuming playing casual.

Again, I'm so, so sorry I've taken so long, you guys! ;-;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    and last, but not least, heres my sign up!
    lets begin!! Amy will post the starting post, then we can begin!

Name- Brassa
    Age- 13
    Gender- female
    Personality- Though Brassa appears to be another average 13 year old loner, she does have a softer side. It is somewhat difficult to bring out, however. She is quiet, usually letting the people around her do the talking, even when asked for input. It always seems as though she's trying to hide something, and in truth, she is. She is one of the few guardians that have the knowledge of the beginning. Her parents had taught her and her sister everything they knew, so the knowledge could go on. But, on her 11th birthday she was out scrounging with her family for sharp objects, to vanquish demons with, when a few demons shimmered in and killed her family. Why she was left alive, she doesn't know but she has been quiet ever since and she holds the pain inside of her. She is intelligent and kind if you get to know her. It's just a matter of breaking down the barrier she has made to isolate her self, since her family was killed, she has slowly been disappearing inside her self.

Description- Reaching a height of 5'6, Brassa is a rather short girl. She wears very dark clothes, tight black corduroy pants and a deep blue tank. Over that, Brassa wears a black long coat (like neos, from matrix, but smaller for her size). Her black hair is long, down to her waist, but is often--almost always—in a pony tail and has a single streak of dyed hair, coloured red. Her sapphire blue eyes are full of knowledge beyond her years, giving her a look of someone who has seen much in the world. She wears tough trek boots, because she runs a lot. She has a few things on her belt, such as a few knives and two grappling hook guns of sorts which, if there were no gravity, she would use to pull her along. She also has a few containers which could hold small glass vials. All in all, she has a look which says, do not mess with me.

Powers- Brassa has the powers of levitation and the power to blow stuff up using her hands. Why she has these particular powers, she doesn't know, as she knows they belonged to two of the charmed ones. she can also levitate items with her hands. using this. she can control where a thrown item goes, and summon it back to her hand.it took her a while to control this power.

Other- just learning of her powers two months ago, she mastered them quickly and she learnt to do everything she possibly could using her levitation power. She can go to any height but the highest she has gone is five meters. It took longer to master her more explosive power, as she realized its source was her anger. She soon mastered that power and demons don't stand a chance, but she can still be taken by surprise. Working out every day, Brassa is strong and means business. She has no friends and stays away from the tribe most of the time, sleeping in an abandoned house two minutes walk away from the rest of the tribe. She has let the tribe know where she is.

Also, she is highly skilled at the making of potions. She wants to learn of plants and nature, but doesn't know who to learn from. Brassa is also skilled at making glass, and things out of it and also skilled at making weapons, such as daggers and swords.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Within the crumbled walls of an abandoned building a body lies resting, uncomfortably, against a wall. With the rising of the sun in the distance and the onset of dawn the girl stands up and stretches and looks out of a hole in the wall to see the ruins of a house opposite her crumble to the ground, gravity being too much. After doing stretches she walks out into the street looks toward the camp, seeing white and blue orbs appear just outside camp. The orber then walks into camp. "I didn't know we had a whitelighter in thee camp. Maybe they can teach me about plants and herbs." Warmed by the rising sun on her back she starts walking towards the camp. I reach the camp in two minutes and start looking for the whitelighter, knowing that she/he will be the only one fully awake.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    The muffled sigh of her tattered grey dress was all that could be heard in the silence of the twilight. The wind caressed her pale face, tossing her burgundy hair about in a half-hearted attempt to make her move. Her long, pointed ears twitched, taking in the sounds out two people walking. From her perch on a steeply slanted wall, she could make out the heat of the figures in the distance. They were light-coloured, surrounded by an aura that matched their personality, against a cold, dark variety of greys.

She shook, first her head, then the rest of her ending with her tail. It was much like a horses, long, silver, and wavy, lazily swinging back and forth. She crouched, jumping silently to another surface. Her stuby silver horns were exposed as she settled, now sheltered from the lonely wind.

"Syn."

The girl raised her head, attentively listening to the voice invading her mind.

"I want you to follow these Guardians. Your new assignment is to track them down for me, keep them occupied while the final preparations are made."

Syn closer lept closer to the figures, her gaze pinned on them. She blinked, her eyes following their every moment. They obviously knew what they were doing, by the way they walked. One's aura was white, the other's a red-violet colour. White.... she had never seen that before... Her contrasted eyes widened as she tilted her head. What was this...?

"Syn?"

Yes, Master.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I enter the camp and start walking through its paths, I walk around the camp and soon get lost as I live by my self away from the camp and do not remember my way around. I sit down on a concrete slab and try to remember my way around the camp. Standing up again I continue to walk down the path I am on. Coming to a triple fork in the road I take the middle one and get lost again, somehow coming back to the same triple fork. Getting frustrated, I remember that I have powers and I levitate off the ground and rise four meters into the air. I spin around slowly and see a dog and a girl in a cloak quite far away, but still in the camp. I gently land and start walking towards the girl, not yet knowing who it is. After walking for to minutes in a straight line and jumping over any ruins that are in my way. I reach the girl and her dog and start walking up to them when they stop and ask who I am. "I am Brassa and I saw you orb just outside the camp. I know you are a whitelighter and I wish to learn about plants and herbs from you." I pause for a few seconds to place where I have heard the voice before. "Wait, I know who you are! You're Amy! You're a white lighter?! When? How?" all at once my voice changes tune to being cold sharp. "Who killed you? What type of demon? By goddess, I will hunt him down and vanquish him!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Brassa glared at Amy's back a hard look on her face, her eyes cold. "I have sought you out because of what you are. I hope to learn about plants and herbs and I know whitelighters have almost unlimited knowledge on such things and more. And…." Brassa's eyes become warm and her look softens ", and I need a friend. Since my family was killed. I have been building a shell, but I have also been very, very lonely." Tears fill Brassa's eyes at the thought of her Family's murder. At the mention of an unknown presence, Brassa's Eyes turn cold again. "If you want me to, I will protect you. I have learnt everything I can about my powers and I know how to use them." At that, Brassa slowly kneels and leans against the wall of some ruins, which rises two and a half metres of the ground, and takes a dagger out of her belt.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Demona was still reeling from what all happened. She rather not think on it. Though she was fully awar of a change in her. She could feel fear and hate, sadness but not her own. She thought could feel much more than that but at the time no one she has seen felt any thing but that.
    Night bumped her hand and she looked up. She could see she camp or what she guesses was one. She had not really been in a place with many people for a while and before she new it she was there or rather in a tent along with Night who was confused.

Demona " Much more to this than i thought......" she mumbbled.
    Her and night came out of the tent and looked around. Seen mostly beat up and in fear people.
    She started to walk around the camp.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Syn stiffened. So White had sensed her, and Violet was still catching up. She would tease them, let them figure out what was going on. She sniffed the air, smelling another approaching. Her directions were clear. Track them down for a few weeks, keep them away from Puppeteer.

She shivered at the thought of her Master, but was much too afraid to defy his wishes. Watch them, wait on them. That was it. But something was different about these people... White was.... Syn cocked her head to one side..... dead? And Violet was... very lonely. That was probably her fault, seeing as how many lives she had destroyed. But it could hhave been another... the Demons didn't keep tallies on who was killed or spared. If you're dead, you're dead.

Dawn broke, the first rays of the sunpeering oner the wreckage. Syn growled. She could not see during the day. This would make everything more difficult... As her vision was filled with blinding white, she jumped onto another platform, closer. She could still feel them, smell them, hear them breathing. Syn grinned, her two sets of fangs gleaming.

The games would begin.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Night head went from side to side.
    Demona did not look at any one or any thing.
    All she could do waas feel all the sadness,pain, fear....hate....
    She did not know if all the emotions were human or demon as well.
    Demona felt a cold chill in her body but from what she could not tell. Her mind did not clear out so she could pin point it.
    Night crules his lips and shook his head.
    Something was not right but what she did not know.....
    All she and night could do was keep going on..

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I lean against the ruins of the house and here a voice in my head. Capture her, don't kill her and don't hurt her. Shaking my head I grip the dagger in my hand tightly until my knuckles turn white and after some thought, decide to do what the voice in my head told me to. I turn around and slowly look over the ruins and see some one in the distance, who has horns. "Hey, no one in this camp has horns. That's the imposter!" I draw my arm back and throw the dagger and as it starts to fall to the ground I pick it up by psychically and move it moving my hand and I make it thud into the ground by the demons feet. I leap over my defense and start running towards the demon and as I get closer, levitating over buildings, I recognize the demon from my past and I stumble and fall, sliding to a stop with my head by its feet.

In a world of ruins and fear, a family of four is hurrying out of a large group of tents, two are old and the other two are young, the oldest child is barely eleven. They reach an area of ruined houses that has sharp shards of glass littered around the foundations. The parents both hold bags in which they are putting glass shards into. The family continues this for a few minutes and then suddenly a small girl with horns, stripes and a horse tail appears, about the age of the oldest child. Two demons also appear with the girl and they vomit yellow liquid out of their mouths onto the parents. The yellow liquid burns into the parents' faces and torsos, killing them surprisingly fast. They died screaming. The horned girl walks up to the youngest girl and puts the image of her breaking her arms and legs into her head. To end the screaming, new demons appear and burn the bodies, leaving nothing but three small scorch marks on the dusty earth. The horned demon looks at the remaining girl and disappears with the other demons. leaving the eleven year old girl crying and sobbing. five minutes later the girl gets up and runs back to the camp, having trouble breathing becuase she is crying so much.

I look up at the horned girl and softly mutter "You! You killed my sister! And my parents!" I collapse onto the ground and lose consciousness out of shock.

Last edited:

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Night soon jumps up. A girl was running in to the camp. A flash of feeling slams demona and she almost falls back.
    Demona" what...the......"
    Demona soon felt sick but the feeling of the girl made her want to know more.
    Demon "Night follow the girl i want to see what she says."
    Night tacks the girl and Demona follows. She tells of demons, death, and her fear.
    Demona wanted to go. She did not know why but all she could guess was to get away from all the people.
    She and Night walked to where the girl said.
    Demona could see a demon and girl on the ground. She was still feeling sick and he held Night back. No way her and Night could take on a demon.
    She put her hand on Night and ported her and Night to the girl then put her hand on the girl and parted all them to far as she could think of or as far as she could go in the condition.
    She fell back on a tree. They were in the edge of woods. At the moment she could not remember where to pin point it.
    Demona did not know why she did that.
    Demona pull the girl under a tree.
    Night curls up around Demona. They were going to wait and see what she had to say.
    Demona had no idea why she did all that but she was glad be away from "people" agian.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back