• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLLOOOOOO!!!

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    XD Feraligatr used to be my favourite pokemon but oh well.

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=page&template=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Feraligatr was once one of my favorite Pokemon too!

Anyway welcome to the forum, Feraligatrman. Enjoy yourself.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Interesting choice haha, Welcome to PC! Enjoy yourself and stay active as this is a very fun and friendly community, If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Alec_

Years
    You must be a Feraligatr Fan huh? ( Im not quite sure if my spelling of Feraligatr is correct? XD;;. Sorry bout that. :OO ). Anyways. XD;;
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. Hope you have fun in here. And be sure to read the FAQ and Forum Rules. Because it's really important for a member to know it. :DD.
    Keep stayin` active and i hope that you would make a lots of friends. XD;;. Enjoy!. :>

~Fairytales.

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Wow, welcome to PC! I'm new here, too.

I love Feraligatr. Feraligatr and Ludicolo are my favorite pokemon EVER. Anyways, like the other members said, I hope you have fun here. Be sure to read the FAQ and rules. If you want to talk to somebody, I always have my ears open for conversation. :D

Back