• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :3

Years
  • Hi! I'm Ambellina. I've been a pokefreak since the 1st season. I'm in love with water-type pokemon & I'm glad to find an active forum :3

Breeder Tiffany

Pokemon Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • HI!

Yeah its awesome there's an active roleplaying pokemon forum! Im so excited!

Welcome! I just joined myself!

I need a roleplaying team! XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • It's good to see another long-time Pokefan! Welcome to PokeCommunity forums. Make sure you read the rules in order to not get in trouble. Be active as you'll certainly make new friends. Have fun as well

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Water-types are awesome, they were the reason why I liked Pokémon in the first place. Glad to see another fan around. =D Since you've already seen the rules, you might want to check them again; the signature rules especially. Your Misty banner is exceptionally wide.

That aside, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy being around the forums and that you stick around for many days to come.

Years
  • Thanks! I know :/ sorry >.< I pasted the wrong 1! I only meant to put the tiny 1 on there. Bahhh All fixed!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    hello and welcome to PC! Remember to be active, have fun, read the rules, etc.
    and lemme know if you wanna be friends!
    (w00t, another water-type lover!)

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I absolutely love that Misty picture :33

Wel since you already read the rules.. Enjoy your stay here & if you need anything; just shoot a pm ^___^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well look at you coming in here with all your aborableness, if thats a word. I like fire types my self so you can easily put me out with your water types n_n. Well, enjoy your stay and keep the rules in mind.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Hey, Welcome to PC.

Its good to see your active and friendly, hopefully you will stick around for a long time :D

If you need some help or feel like a chat, send me a PM (:

Back