• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :3

Years
  • Hello! My name is Anguela, though I go by Adrianna~T.B.A.R on here (obviously) :p and I am obviously new here. I am looking for someone nice, kind hearted, and not evil to take advantage of me and screw me over.. To be my friend in pokemon as well as on here! :D I would appreciate an expert (but you do not have to be) to help me with questions on breeding and etc, and maybe help me expand my pokedex. I have already at the elite four and champ, just fyi. Also, I have Pokemon X! Private message if Interested? ^_^ Looking for one person to help me with what I have listed, but will accept new friends! :)​

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Anguela! You'll find plenty of kind hearts here. Admittedly you'll also find plenty of idiots like myself but I hope you'll have a good time of it regardless. I'm not an expert on things Pokemon but I hope I can some day be of use to you. Have a nice day! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    yow! if your here to find a friend, you dont need to waste your time cuz, me and all( most of them) member of this community are your friends, just be careful not to easily fall to bad people cuz there might be ( lets admit it, bad people are increasing rapidly and theres a chance they might use these innocent community for their scam) we dont know...... I might be one of them..............hahahaha! anyways welcome! and wish that you'll enjoy your time like i did, or more!!!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Adrianna! I'm sure nobody here's evil, so you can let go of your worries. Everyone here loves Pokemon, so it's easy to find friends here! If you need help with your breeding troubles, there's a breeding guide supplied by the Trade Corner waiting for you to check out. Speaking of the Trade Corner, it's a section of PC that's devoted to both trading and breeding, so it might be a good idea to talk to one of the moderators about breeding. The Trade Corner can be found over here.

As for X/Y, we have a whole section for discussion of it, over here. You can do stuff like talk about the games, get help with the games (including your Pokedex!) and give out your friend code for others to play with you there.

Anyway, I hope you have a nice time during your stay here, and don't be afraid to contact a moderator or even a super moderator.

Back