• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ^_^

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    WAZZUP!!!! J/k:D
    Welcom to PC! You'll have a ton of fun here, just as long as you obey the rules! BTW, as you can tell, I'm Emerald_Ursaring. You can call me EU or Teddy for short, everyone else does. If you need a friend, PM me! Have a good time!

Years
    Emerald_Ursaring said:
    WAZZUP!!!! J/k:D
    Welcom to PC! You'll have a ton of fun here, just as long as you obey the rules! BTW, as you can tell, I'm Emerald_Ursaring. You can call me EU or Teddy for short, everyone else does. If you need a friend, PM me! Have a good time!
    :D thank you! ^_^ I'll have fun here! <3 I promise I'll follow the rules!
    ^^ I'd be glad to be friends!

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Ah welcome MM. Have fun,post,flame,spam,pair, and be nice and kind. Oh and forget about the spam and flaming part.

~Splash

Years
    dark_espeon said:
    thankies!!! *gives MM a giant cookie* here u go!!!^^

^_^ yum! Chocolate chip? Or peanutbutter! oh well! ~gives pokefood for your Espeon!~ :knockedou

PS: I LOOOVE your avatar! It's so cute! ( XD cool would be teh better way to describe it though! Oh, and btw, I have a dark espeon card! ^_^ ~huggles it~

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    Welcome to PC,marto_mew,have fun,follow the rules and enjoy.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Hi^^ Nice to meet you. Did you know, I like Mew a lot too. Its a super cute pokemon. I hope, you will find new friends here! We love nice guys- like you =D Have a fun on PC! Its a great place for pokefans!

Back