• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello again!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I'm back after an ungodly amount of time. Just busy I guess? But I sure missed this place, hope to spend some more time and make some new friends here again.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome back, Bomberman!

O.O....You certainly have been gone for a while! You'll probably find that a lot of things have changed here since your absence, but nothing monumental =P

It's always nice to see new members return to their beloved PC. I hope you enjoy yourself once again! XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You joined shortly after me, Bomberman!
    (Yet I still don't remember you... Darn me and my anti-social ways back then! >.<)

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity, Bomberman. Quite a few things have changed since the month of January, so you may be surprised by the layout and workings around here!
    (In fact, Community Sites associated with the Pokecommunity were just abolished if you happened to remember some of them. :o)

We all get busy from time-to-time, my friend. It's understandable that you forgot about this place. The point is, you're back now and can begin a new chapter in your PC history.
    (Wow, that sounded really corney. xD)

Any who, it's great to have a member back from the time when I joined. Perhaps we can discuss times back then, eh?

Take care, Bomberman. I do hope I will see you around the boards!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I may remember you Hiidoran, but it's hard to know for sure (I was quite anti-social then too!).

I see PC has gotten a social-networking aspect to it now. I'm not quite sure how to use it just yet but it does look fun!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    hey Welcome Back to PC!
    have fun, and good luck making tons of new friends!

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
    hello and welcome back to pokecommunity bomberman!

so do you play bomberman games? i have bomberman tourament(sp?) for GBA (i really love playing it) and i used to play a bomberman game with my best friend when we were little. i can't remember what game it was though...

well, i hope you enjoy your time in the forum~

Back