• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all. :D

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    Hi everyone. :]

I registered in the summer, but never got a chance to post more than a few times or properly introduce myself. Better late than never. ;D

I was actively into Pokemon from about 1999 - 2002, so I would consider myself to be more of an "old school" Pokemon gamer. I started with Pokemon Red, then went on to play Yellow, Silver, then Gold. I've also played Pokemon Stadium and Snap. It wasn't until this summer (when the electricity went out and I dug my old GBC out of the closet) that I started playing Gold again, and got hooked on it. I really enjoyed playing it again.

A few of my interests are graphic/web design, drawing, and writing. I've read the rules and am looking forward to hopefully becoming an active member here.

See you all around the forum! :]

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
    It's cool to see an old school gamer still prowls some of the inter-webs. I got red when it first came out and I was but a wee nerdling. Have fun!

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    Hey, another better late than never person! welcome to PC, I'm just now getting a little more active too.
    Thanks for the welcome, Mary. :]

<3 I love you avatar & sig! <3 Welcome to the community! PM me if you need anything or want to be friends! Cya!
    Aw, thank you. :D I appreciate that.

It's cool to see an old school gamer still prowls some of the inter-webs. I got red when it first came out and I was but a wee nerdling. Have fun!
    Haha. Yep, you never know when one of those old school gamers is on the prowl. ;] Thanks for the welcome.

Joycey98

The Root of All Evil
    Years
    Welcome! I hope you have fun at Pokemon Community. Just follow the rules and you'll be good.

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    Thank you, Joycey. I'll be sure to do just that. :]

Back