• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    My name is Josh and I'm new. I like hacking/scripting/editting Pokemon roms for VBA. I also like playing some of the new ones on the nintendo DS emulators. I'm 17 years old and I'm currently working on a hacked-rom of fire-red with a new story beginning and professor (thats right! :D bye bye Oak!) Thanks for having me join!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    No, thank you for joining :D welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll fit right in with the emulation section and what you're doing sounds cool. Hope you have a great time around here!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    That's cool I guess, being all into the ROM hacking scene. You'll find that a lot of people here are into that sort of thing, where me, I don't know a thing about it. :P Welcome to the forums. :D

If you're into that sort of thing, then you'll probably want to hang out around the Emulation section. I'm pretty sure you could pick up lots of people willing to help you out for your game if you advertise it there. :3 I've seen some pretty good hacks there, so you might be able to make a good one, considering you have a new professor and all. :P

That's pretty much all I can help you with, since I know nothing about that place. Read the rules and have a great time here!

Back