• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

Years
    Hey everyone, I joined these forums because of Pokepal17 spreading the good news. Finally, I've found somewhere on the internet to talk about hacking and stuff without being banned for a week for it! Anyway, I hope this site is as good as Pokepal said. See you around!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Welcome

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, be sure to read the rules and I'm sure you will make friends soon ~Enjoy your stay:P

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Well, you heard right, because PC is the best pokemon forum out there! =D

Enjoy your time here and make lots of friends! Or else. :P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, luke1084!

O.O....I can't imagine getting banned for something as innocent as a simple game hack! May I ask what forum you were at and why they so foolishly made a rules like that? XD

Anyway, I do think that The PokeCommunity will live up to all of your expectations! We're are pretty darn cool, and we have some awesome people and tons of topics to talk about. Take a look around and I'm sure you'll find something to keep you busy =P

See ya around...and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yes, the Pokécommunity does support fan hacking and it has quite an extensive area dedicated to it! However, you should be aware that it has its own special set of rules just as every section does. Make sure you know those in order to avoid a fate you suffered at your last forum! :o
    (Though the Staff are pretty lax around here, I don't think you would receive a punishment that extreme unless you continously do something against the rules.)

It's always nice to hear that the community is getting a positive reputation outside of it's nicely coded walls. I'm sure it can live up to it's expectations and keep you entertained, Luke1084!

Good luck on all of your future hacking endeavors. The members over in that area are quite helpful and I'm sure you will do just fine over there. Just don't forget to come see the rest of us in the other sections, okay? There are quite a few sections of other interests for you to visit and I'm sure we would all love to see you around those places too!

Have fun and welcome to the Pokécommunity!

Isabella

Scarred
    Years
    Well hello there, newcomer!
    I hope you have an amazing time here, Luke.
    I'm sure you will find enough on this forum to satisfy your needs, if not more.
    Good luck out there! :D

Back