• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello all

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well hello there!
    Welcome to the Community!
    I hope you have a great time here and follow up on your final sentence by making heaps of friends! Don't worry, the people here are so nice, you will make loads for sure!

pokewhore

Working in Downtown Goldrenrod
    Years
    Hey! And welcome to PC. I'm also pretty new here, and in the few days that I've been here, I can tell you you're going to enjoy your stay here.

Make sure to read the rules, and other important announcements as well!

=]

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    hi and welcome to PC!! I assure you, you will have fun here and follow the rules and enjoy posting!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I wouldn't worry about making freinds as you will find everyone is really freindly around here. Just remember to stick to the rules and you will have alot of fun here and remember to enjoy yourself and i will see you around some time.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Hello there! Welcome to PC!

Its very nice to meet you, and I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all making friends here, remember to read (and follow) the rules set out here and enjoy your stay!

Back