• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all! (:

Daytona

Let's go away~
Years
  • I'm shocked by the sheer bustle of this community, and nothing short of it. Prior to some weeks ago, I had no idea that such a fanbase for this series even existed, let alone would it be so enormous. It's intimidating, but it's also wonderful.

Hi everyone, I'm Daytona, though I've been known under many names and many places, and I come to you as a new entrant into the PokeCommunity. (: Once upon a time in my grade school days I was swept up in the magic of Pokemon Blue on a green GameBoy Pocket, playing through Yellow and eventually about a sixth of Gold before my system was stolen around the fourth grade, wherein I lost and subsequently had forgotten about PokeMon for a solid eight years, until recently when I discovered a patch of friends whom were discussing the shoddy state of the anime, which I too had no clue still existed.

Some weeks later I've done an immense amount of research, discovered the third and fourth generations, and am currently relearning all things Pokemon as I've forgotten a great deal of what I once knew - I suppose you might call it a journey of sorts even, haha. (: I'm eager to participate in this community - I have particular interest in artistry, composition and roleplaying, so I have a feeling that's where you might find me.

Hope to see you all around, awesome community you have here. <3

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Ah wow, sorry to hear about the theft of your GameBoy D=

Welcome back to the fandom, Daytona. Funky name, by the way.

Have a great time here, I'm sure you'll find plenty of things that interest you by the sound of it!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I sometimes don't wanna beleive it when people say they were totally oblivious to the Third and Fourth gen, but I suppose we're in a more isolated part of the world than I thought. In all honesty, the only way to catch up is to play a game yourself. I tried otherwise in Third gen, and it didn't work out too well.
    Anyways, if you're looking for fun, head to the Trivia forums for endless amounts of it. If you need anything, VM me.

Remember: you're a member!

Back