• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all ^^

Years
  • Hello, I'm Clouded Leo from MH and LeoFlygon from Serebii. This name came form the randomness of my brain. I hope to have fun here.

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Hi welcome to PC!I hope you like it here!I like your Username!Want to be friends?

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • Welcome and thank you for joining the Pokecommunity. I'm ReploidZero798, you can call me Zero, and I'll be your tour guide-and friend- for today!On your left, you can see my avatar of Vincent from FF7 Advent Children. Up above, you can see Blue Jasmine, a highly respected member here and suppoerter of the Penguin Regime! Please keep your keyboard and mouse inside the planet while we near the end of the tour! Thank you for joining us here at " Zero Tours!" Tell your friends!

Back