• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

MamaSeeking

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    I've been looking for a place to find trainers who would be willing to make certain trades with me. Hopefully I found the place. Lol

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Yes, you definitely have! Head right on over to the Trade Corner and you should have little problem at all. :)

So what games do you like? Are you excited about B2/W2 coming soon? What other Pokémon things interest you?

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    I've been looking for a place to find trainers who would be willing to make certain trades with me. Hopefully I found the place. Lol

Wellcome Fortunately you have this is the place to be the user above already showed you your route so all I gotta say is HAVE FUN AND ENJOY UR STAY AT PC :D

Back