• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello All

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    G'day everyone. I've actually been around this site for a while and have been a big admirer of a lot of the custom card designs, whether only text or complete, on the site. Just wanted to thank you for all for the work and dedication you all put into them. I'm more of a fan of the old-school designs (i.e., with the pre-Expedition format; e.g., Neo era).

Slowly working through making my own custom set, sticking to Generations 1 and 2, but reviving the Gym Heroes and Challenge style for the Johto Leaders. Gonna take years, but the COVID-19 situation has definitely freed up some time recently :/ lol.

Anyway, hello and keep up the amazing work!

Hello All

Thanks,
    HRBEK2019.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Hello & Welcome!

Do you collect TCG cards or is the interest purely digital/ on custom cards?

I collect the cards, but I stopped doing so after the Neo Destiny set came out. I have a lot of Aquapolis cards, but that is the only set I have a considerable number of cards from beyond the Neo series. I managed to complete all of the sets prior to that one (except Legendary and Base Set 2, as they were just re-releases of old cards, which I am not interested in having doubles of).

I love the format and style of the older cards, but haven't been able to get into the newer ones.

Back