• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello *bows*

GrassMaster

Master Of The Ninja Arts
    Years
    Hello :) I just joined *bows* I have a deep... Passion for Grass type Pokemon. I have Pokemon LeafGreen and a shiney Venusuar at that ;)

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    Hello :) I just joined *bows* I have a deep... Passion for Grass type Pokemon. I have Pokemon LeafGreen and a shiney Venusuar at that ;)

*kicks GrassMaster while he bows*

Oh, hello there. Nice to see you've joined PokeCommunity. And you have a shiny Venusaur. The only thing I have shiny is a chocolate bar, and I think it has food poison in it.

Me, I like Fire Type Pokemon. :D

Anyways, welcome aboard, and hope you have a nice chat. If you want help, or simply want to be friends, do NOT go to me, because I suck at things like that. Go to a mod or something :P

Well, I shall bow too.

*pretends to bow, then kicks GrassMaster again, and watches as he flies into the sky*

Man, that never gets old :D

Well, see ya on the forums, and have a nice day~

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    *bows* Nice to meet you GrassMaster, and welcome to PC forums. ;) I hope you enjoy your stay here, and be sure to post in the threads, meet new people and just hang out here! :D See ya around bud! Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    WELCOME to the PC~
    Ah, i love grass pokemon too~ ^.^ Awesome that you got a shiny Venusaur, must've took alot of patience~
    Anyways, hope you have a great time here.
    PM me if you need anything or if you'd like to be friends~

~Take care~
    ~Catch ya later~ :2:

GrassMaster

Master Of The Ninja Arts
    Years
    *kicks GrassMaster while he bows*

Oh, hello there. Nice to see you've joined PokeCommunity. And you have a shiny Venusaur. The only thing I have shiny is a chocolate bar, and I think it has food poison in it.

Me, I like Fire Type Pokemon. :D

Anyways, welcome aboard, and hope you have a nice chat. If you want help, or simply want to be friends, do NOT go to me, because I suck at things like that. Go to a mod or something :P

Well, I shall bow too.

*pretends to bow, then kicks GrassMaster again, and watches as he flies into the sky*

"Man, that never gets old" :D

Well, see ya on the forums, and have a nice day~

Do that again and you know what you aint never gonna get old. Don't make me sick mi lil' shadow spirit on you :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    hey, it's good to meet you...

but what's that in your avy? It's confusing the hell outta me O.o

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    hey, it's good to meet you...

but what's that in your avy? It's confusing the hell outta me O.o

I think it's a black pig O.O

Sorry, I got killed already, so you can't kill me with your dark thing. Or things. Whatever. BLAGHHhH~

Anyways, have fun~

(and for the record:)

*Kiyoshikane kicks GrassMaster in the hurtful spot :D*

Have fun now *runs away*

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Please don't post twice or more times unless you are the Thread creator.

Hello there and welcome to PC. I must congratulate you. Getting a shiny starter isn't a easy thing, unless you got it by luck. Me, I like Water type.

Enjoy your stay and post a lot !! :D

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    xDD Kiyoshikane, you know how to welcome people I think xD

Anys hiya and welcome to PC forums GrassMaster ^^ No worries, I aren't gonna kick you xD *Starts throwing punches*

If you're still alive, have fun here at PC, read the rules, and PM me if you want to be friends. Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back