• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! (Couldn't think of a better title...>__>)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
  • Hello people. My name is Pikapal642, but you may call me Jared, if you want to and can remember...don't worry if you can't. I am horrible with names, so I apologize in advance if I can't remember yours!

I hope I enjoy my time here, and I hope everyone else enjoys my time here too! ^__^

HeroOfLegend

Dark And Light Collide
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 18, 2010
    welcome
    have fun and if ya wants a battle feel free to chat me up with a fc

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Jared.

And you are not bad at name at all.

Make us feel your presence by posting lots here~

Read the rules and FAQ for FAQ.

As you said, have a good time.

See ya around~

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello, Jared. Welcome to the PC forums, buddy. ;D

Well, it's not just you. There are many people like you who can't remember names properly. I've been studying in this school of mine since a year and I still don't know the names of some of my friends! xD; Ain't that crazy? Well yeah, I know that I'm indeed a horrible case. Can't do anything about that, I suppose. Still, I guess your memory isn't as bad as mine. xD;

Well, moving on, be sure to read the rules and FAQ, mate. They're surely gonna help you have a safe stay over here. Rules = Safe stay. FAQ = Answers to most of your questions about the forums. Thus, it'd be really good if you do read and understand them. >:3

And yeah, if you have any questions related to the forum, feel free to contact any staff member or me, for that matter. I sure am not THAT good at explaining things but I can certainly try and help ya. So yeah, you can contact me if you, for some reason, don't want to approach a moderator or any other member of the staff team for your queries.

Well, I'll conclude now, I guess? Have fun around the forums, Jared. See you around then, bro. ;3

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • welcome to PC! have a great time, and fun experiences with the members here! they are good people! Stay active, and enjoy!

-Jared-

Years
  • More welcomes! Niiiice!

Okay, I have a question...I looked at the rules, and I saw the table for rules and point values, and next to the point values it has a length of time. Is the length of time how long those points stay on your record or something, or how you will be punished and/or banned for breaking those rules?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Okay, I have a question...I looked at the rules, and I saw the table for rules and point values, and next to the point values it has a length of time. Is the length of time how long those points stay on your record or something, or how you will be punished and/or banned for breaking those rules?
    Ah, you're talking about the infraction system. The length of time corresponds to how long those points are going to remain active towards a banning. The offense will always be viewable on your profile to both you and the members of PC staff, but the points corresponding to them will expire after that set amount of time. Hope that made some sense, as it seems I can't think clearly today. .___.

Here's hoping you never have to deal with that in the first place, Pikapal. As long as you make sure to read the community rules and all the stickied threads in the sections you're gonna post in, it's pretty easy to avoid infractions.

If ya have any other questions, feel free to contact either me or any of the other staff member. I'm sure any of us would be willing to help you out. :D

Cheers! o/

-Jared-

Years
  • Okay, thanks Hiidoran! I thought it might be that, but wasn't sure. I've read over the rules and most of them seem like common sense, so I don't think I have anything to fear. :)

Back