• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello cuties

Zora_Queen

Queen
    Years
    • She/Her/They/Them
    • England
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Hello cuties! I'm LumiPumi, you may call me Alexandria if you like! I am a Pokéfan and a YouTuber! I am gonna be a streamer, soon! I am also a 15 year old trans male to female! I am also a Pokémon Fan Game Dev!

• Pokémon
    • Anime
    • Roleplaying
    • Developing

Dislikes:
    • Disrespected
    • Haters
    • Homophobia
    • Transphobia
    • Anti-LGBTQ

Message me on Discord LumiPumi#7627 if you want to get to know me better!

Last edited by a moderator:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    hellooooooooo welcome alexandria!! my name's dakota. pc is a very cozy spot i hope you'll enjoy it here. good luck with the streaming and fangame!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I guarantee you're going to have a great time in the community being so excited for Pokémon and disliking homophobia, haha. Best of luck with your streaming dear! I bet you'll do great! :)

Zora_Queen

Queen
    Years
    • She/Her/They/Them
    • England
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    aha, I know, I been using this site for a while, just decided to introduce myself properly. I actually started as a fangame dev when I was 12, and now I'm 15

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hiya Alexandria, welcome to PC! Always nice to have fan games and fan game devs hehe. And wow, fan game dev at 12... I didn't even know coding existed when I was 12 heh.

Anywho, have a great time here and don't hesitate to contact me or any of the mods if you have a problem :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello again! Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)

Back