• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, :D

francoisdillinger

Trainer of Sorts
    Years
    Hello there, i have been a big pokemon fan since 1999. I used to love sitting infront of the tv and watching it on a saturday morning on Ant and Dec;s SMTV live :D

I joined here primarily for the RPG section but im feeling adventurous so i may browse elswhere...

I just need pointing in the right direction... anyone care to help? :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

I imagine that should be ringing a few bells. (It's certainly making me feel nostalgic!) Nice to have a fellow Londoner here at PC. The RP section is very active here at PC, so you should be able to find something to your liking there. As for other sections, we really have something for everybody! There are lots of forums dedicated to the Pokemon games themselves, the anime, the card game... and there are also lots of non-Pokemon forums here at PC, from general discussions, to trivia, to other video games and entertainment in general. I'd recommend having a look around any area whose title interests you; you'll inevitably find something to your fancy. If you do get stuck, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff: we're the ones with bold usernames and should be able to help you. So, with that, welcome to PC! :D

Back