• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    hello everyone i know pkoemon is a lot more fun when you can communicate and play with others with the new friend codes but sadly I don't know anyone to add friend codes so i'm a bit lonely on the game well just wanted to introduce myself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Ahhh... Cutie, I don't have Wi-Fi, so I can't help you. I'm really, really sorry. But you'll find a lot of people here that has that Wi~Fi~ thingie. :3 -hugs- Well hi, I'm Cedrik. Welcome to our community... Send me a cute message if you want to be my friend or if you need help. :3 Also, don't say that you're lonely... ;3; You're not, okay? Good boy, pupu~ *~*

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    heya! welcome to PC
    My name's Ben!
    unfortunately, I don't have Wi-Fi either, but as vavavoom said, ask around and you'll find some people who do
    anyway, take a look at the rules, and have fun posting
    I favor the Emulation section myself

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Welcome from everybody ^^

I'm not lonely myself... but none of my real-life friends like pokemon.. how dissapointing...

There are a lot of people here who have Wi-Fi, so you will surely find someone ^^

send me a PM if you need any help or if you wanna be friends

ROMan

INSERT USER TITLE
    Years
    Hi, Legend! ~:)~
    Anyways, welcome to the forum, Legend, I hope you have a nice time here. ;)
    I think you'll like it here a lot.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Aw I am sorry. I don't have WiFi so there is nothing I can do. But what you can do is have fun and stay active. See that is not that hard is it.

Back