• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

Years
  • Hello people of the Pokemon world, I got lots of pokemon games a few months ago and now I love it! I joined this forum because I wanted to find out more about Pokemon - I hope I have a great stay! :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • ...well, that's certainly an interesting username you've got there. Would I be right in assuming that Bulbasaur is your favourite Pokémon? I, myself, think Bulbasaur is pretty coo, too; it's not my favourite, though. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy your time on PC and stick around for the long run. Feel free to PM me if you have any problems/concerns.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah if you like pokemon then this is a great forum for you. Enjoy your time here.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like Ivysaur better than Bulbasaur myself, but we're all different. :) And since you got a bunch of Pokemon games, sounds like my section would be a good place for you to post in (well, if you got old games, that is, haha). I'm always up for a good chat if you'd like, so send me a message some time if you wanna. :) Or if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help. Welcome to PC~

Back