• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum.I'll be posting a Pokemon Hack Idea at the Pokemon Hack section soon.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Welcome aboard! Always glad to see a new person joining the forums!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • why is everybody interested in hacks? :\ anyway, don't forget the other sections of the PC! see you around and welcome!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Sky! I'm really looking forward to see your ideas in the Emulation section as I am a hacker as well. I'm not completely great yet but I'm learning with the help of the tutorials posted over that section as well as the tools needed for you to make a great hack! I'd be posting my hack soon as well, as I've really progressed but I'm not quite sure yet. Well, with whatever idea that is, I'm sure it would be really that interesting & amazing. ^__^

Anyway, besides the Emulation section, you might want to check the forum as a whole, right? Coming from your fellow hacker, me! I am really enjoying the whole thing here and how everything works here. I'm sure the game-specific sections such as B/W would really interest you, as I am certain that you've already played those games.. But if you still haven't you should totally get yourself a copy! But don't worry, PC isn't just a Pokemon forum, it's also a forum for us! Members, wherein we could discuss off-topic discussions that is not related to Pokemon itself. Like Other Chat, OVP, Video Games and the like. So, it would be best if you could really check each board one by one and just participate to whatever catches your attention or interests you!

But before anything else by the way, make sure to read the rules if you still haven't or you will get yourself into trouble. I'm sure you don't want that to happen, huh? With that being said, I'll end this post here now! I'm looking forward to see you around so have fun browsing PC~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum.I'll be posting a Pokemon Hack Idea at the Pokemon Hack section soon.

Welcome to the forums, huh? And I think you're probably another hacker... Hmm... it makes a lot of sense, since PC is probably one of the largest ROM hacking scenes for Pokémon games, huh?

I think you'll have fun around here, anyway. I hope to see you again!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Another hacker eh? cool always accepting new people anywhere they feel they are wanted ^_^ i hope you enjoy poke community and all its riches xD

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Hehehehe.....another hacker! Welcome aboard!! PC has an Emulation section, so I think you should check that out, as it can teach you to make ROM hacks and share em with everyone. You can download others too. But i'm sure someone above me has already mentioned that. :)
    I'm not much of a hacker, but I do browse that area from time to time to see other people's ideas. I think it's cool to see how productive everyone here is!
    Welp, Hope you like PC and don't forget to check out all the other cool sections!

Back