• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Soi

Resident Griffon
Years
  • Soi here!
    I'm new to this forum, and actually stumbled upon it on a whim while searching for random Pokemon stuff and decided to join. Pokemon is probably my favorite series ever and I can't wait to spend time here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome! Pokemon is pretty much my favourite... okay no, there are a few others, but Pokemon I'm most nostalgic about and I think I'll like the longest. XD What's your favourite parts of Pokemon? :3 Do you like battling, or trading or watching the episodes, or TCG? Because if so we have lots of forums for those things, all of which I'm sure you'll enjoy posting in!

By the way what's your avatar? Is that perhaps art by you? /wild assumption
    Welcome either way! If you need any help around here, ask any of us with bold usernames. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Soi here!
    I'm new to this forum, and actually stumbled upon it on a whim while searching for random Pokemon stuff and decided to join. Pokemon is probably my favorite series ever and I can't wait to spend time here.

Welcome to the forums, Soi! Hmm... Heh. Searching got you here, huh? I think my favourite series is also Pokémon ^.^ Anyway, I do hope that you have a great time in the forums, no? Start posting in the threads, and just, maybe... ahahahahaha!

Oh, and don't forget to say hi to Meganium90 and Snivy063 for me, too! They should be able to help you if you have any questions or problems! They're also up for a chat when you feel bored or something. :p

Back