• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody

Saigyouji Yuyuko

Meikai no Ohime-sama
Years
  • Hallo All!
    I am Saigyouji Yuyuko... not! You can call me Yuyu or Zurocha. I am a (fanfiction) writer and an (aspiring) composer, 16 years of age. I call myself "Zurocha" on all other sites, but I wanted to use the name of my favourite character for a change. The two titles that would I would be content to have attached to me are "Princess of Meikai" and "The Blood Tea". The former is Yuyuko's title and the second, mine. I don't know how to classify

my personality, but I am considered good-natured by the people around me, though I do suspect that I am a bit of a showoff. Also, there may be times when I act

extra-crazy (*drops golden washtubs on the heads of everyone who reads this*) and times when I act... angry or times when my temper becomes short.
    I will try to control myself as much as possible, methinks.
    Oh, and yes. I am a fan of Touhou and in the past, Pokemon. The reason why I abandoned playing pokemon was because of the monotony. However, the creation of

Touhoumon, a Fire-Red hack which combines Touhou and Pokemon, I returned to the fold once more! Sadly, Touhoumon (1.8) doesn't differ any bit from Pokemon Fire Red in its storyline, so I decided that I will hack it and I did. Call it Hacking a Hack.
    I consider my Hack to be something of a Fanfiction of sorts, as I plan on completely changing the map layouts and story events. This means that I will have to change the world map and that, I am still figuring out.
    I was a hacker before. Around four or five years ago, methinks. I learned how to edit maps during that time, and apparently, after so long, I managed to retain all my skill. I am currently learning Scripting, Palette editing, Sprite Editing, World Map Editing and Pokemon Stat Balancing. Sprite and Palette editing is not a priority for me as of the moment though.
    Thank you all. And I hope you tolerate non-american spellings. I am from the Philippines and I speak Bisaya, so I am no native speaker. I have read and used English since I was three, so I guess that makes me a native speaker of sorts. I use British English with some American influence.
    Also, I hope you will pardon an obsession of mine with the Swastika. I just love it for some reason. Maybe it's because it's a symbol of peace?(original meaning) Or maybe because its because it was used by the Nazis and gained a connotation of Power? (distorted meaning) Blargh! I don't know what to think!
    As for my Hack... I don't know, but I believe I will change the headers once it's done:
    Tohomon Phantom/ Tohomon Phtm
    ZCGB

ZS: I am a lad. Really. Straight.

-The Blood Tea

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi Yuyu :D, welcome to the awesome and friendly community called PC, so what do you think of here so far :3? It's alright to be a showoff sometimes, I even do it without realising but then again nobody can have a perfect personality. Everyone has their ups and downs n_n.

If you finish your hack and want to share it with the community, just drop it by in the Showcase section of ROM Hacking. People then can marvel at your hack and comment about what they think, giving tips and maybe even willing to support it in their sigs, so more people can look :D. Who knows it might become best Hacked Hack of the Year :3? (although we don't have that contest D: but there's Hack of the Year at least n_n.)

Ooo a fanfiction writer. I love reading fanfictions and maybe make the odd one or two for myself to read and laugh hysterically at how failed it is so I rarely publish :p. But if you plan to just check Fanfiction and Writing :3.

Hope you're enjoying yourself so far Yuyu :D! I'm Rainbow by the way, ( <---- Crazy Gulpin Fan over there.) and I'd be happy to chat or help you with any problems n_n. Have fun alright :3?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Your intro must have taken you a LOT of time! Hiya Saigyouji & a big welcome to PC :3 Imma MidnightShine but often called Mid!

So, you're working on a Touhou hack? I'm not a fan of Touhou or anything but I look forward to it, maybe I'll end up liking Touhou after experiencing it. If you're looking for some hacking help, you should drop by Emulation. The Adoption Center is also available if you wanna apply for a mentor!

Other than that, you should socialize with some other members & dig your way around PC! PC has lots of offer & the friendly members? We've bunches of them, u just gotta reach out! One way is to post around PC & some members might notice you! Oh & the fanfiction corner is right here, let's hope I'll read your works, haha ^^.

That's enough from me! Welcome aboard & feel free to VM me anytime if you wanna chat, 'K? Our staff membera are on stationed so if you're facing a dilemma here, just report it to them!

Huv fun~

~Mid~

Back