• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody

shadowedness

Pokemon/RockMan Fanatic
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Hi everyone.
    I found this forum by accident while trying to figure out how to hack ROM's. I instantly joined because everyone seems to be very helpful, and I am hoping to start hacking many games, as well as enjoying myself on this board.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Heh, I found this place the same way you did bud! :laugh: Anyways, welcome to PC forums, and hope you take the time to post in the threads, meet new people and follow the rules. Also, just have fun! I'll be seeing you later (most probably in the Hacking section)! ;)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forums shadowedness ^^

If you're interested in ROM hacking the Emulation part of the community might be able to fulfil your needs. Besides that, have a great stay here, read the rules and PM me if you wish to be friends ^^ Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Tetsuya

.:A Guy Who Likes To Talk::.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forums shadowedness ^^

If you're interested in ROM hacking the Emulation part of the community might be able to fulfil your needs. Besides that, have a great stay here, read the rules and PM me if you wish to be friends ^^ Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.
    What he said,

Anyway welcome to pc have fun and a nice stay
    read the rules and follow them well seeya,

~Cheers
    Tetsuya~

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
  • Hello!
    You joined this Boards accidently but do u know that what is Pokemon any ways Welcome to PC Forums ^_o

Back